AUS Vintage Disposable Nappies 70s - 00s

psychoticrainbow said:
Discovered a picture of a Snugglers nappy when trawling the internet. Seems to be from when they went cloth backed but still had the tapes.

idv4a9ml7m9a1.jpg
The Mommy & Baby Bunny print are just so cute !! šŸ„°
i can see myself wearing them if they was Adult size !! šŸ’•

• Love
Reactions: wowser81 and Deleted member 56273
psychoticrainbow said:
Discovered a picture of a Snugglers nappy when trawling the internet. Seems to be from when they went cloth backed but still had the tapes.
I think it has a plastic shell, but its condition has deteriorated over the years. If you look at the highest resolution version of the picture, it seems to have pin holes forming in the plastic.

idv4a9ml7m9a1.jpg

Also compare the photo of the Cosifits nappy from the same source. That definitely has a plastic shell and is showing the same deterioration.

o4q5565qj7aa1.jpg

Sigh. The nostalgia is strong seeing baby nappies with plastic shells. šŸ˜¢

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, wowser81 and LittleMissPink
id love to find one of these so i can recreate the tape. This was the first nappy i stole from family day care lady, and would go to my school bag while i was at school and look at it multiple times that day when i was in grade 6 šŸ˜‚

Found a lone one when clearing out a bunch of old stuff my older sister left here as storage. My guess is it's leftover from one of my nieces or nephews back in the day.

w7pjcz8krb7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, LittleMissPink, WillFord384 and 4 others
psychoticrainbow said:
Found a lone one when clearing out a bunch of old stuff my older sister left here as storage. My guess is it's leftover from one of my nieces or nephews back in the day.

w7pjcz8krb7.jpg
V.cute!

šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
psychoticrainbow said:

w7pjcz8krb7.jpg
More pictures?

psychoticrainbow said:

w7pjcz8krb7.jpg
It's a shame they don't make nappies like this anymore. I guess we can't hold back 'progress'. šŸ˜ž

Reactions: LittleMissPink
More pics as requested.

IMG-20230620-162345051.jpg

IMG-20230620-162354883.jpg

IMG-20230620-162405610.jpg

IMG-20230620-162419913.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, wowser81, LittleMissPink and 5 others
Found an ad for Cosies nappies. Never realised they did tv ads.

• Love
Reactions: wowser81, WillFord384 and KCA
Johnson's stay dry nappies from 1987.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Reactions: wowser81
Back