How do i make my nasty msle parts shrink ?

SissyJoanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi all
How do I make my nasty male parts shrink ?.
It's too big & I absolutely hate it
T.I.A.
Joanne x

Reactions: Diaper44
I have heard chastity device can shrink things over time.
There are others that know more than I . good luck

Reactions: SissyJoanne
foxkits said:
It won't. At least, atl accounts of it doing such is spurious. It will cause some temporary, effects, but actual real muscle atrophy, which is practically the only thing that will cause actual permanent shrinkage, is unlikely to occur even over very very long-term wear. What's being seen is likely just inability to get fully erect or maintain such, and that ability will return over time.
Prevalant reports about shrinkage are, as far as I can tell, just a myth that arises from the desire for such to happen. It's a fantasy.

Feminizing HRT has been scientifically reported to cause permanent testicular shrinkage, so that's a factual / conformable thing. However, it's unclear, just due to a lack of research, if it causes permanent penile shrinkage. Several combinations of hormones will make it absolutely difficult to get full erections and maintain erections, though. Many people report shrinkage and I'm inclined to believe there is some level of that, but how much and to what degree and the permanency of such is up in the air.

I don't recommend HRT just to cause shrinkage because of the health risks. If you decide to do such, please exercise caution and do reading on risk factors, and consult your doctor if you can. Testosterone blockers without estrogen can cause some additional health risks.

Stay safe!

Reactions: Freddie07601, ElPulpo, I12BLittle89 and 2 others
YakuiAndOzoi said:
It won't. At least, atl accounts of it doing such is spurious. It will cause some temporary, effects, but actual real muscle atrophy, which is practically the only thing that will cause actual permanent shrinkage, is unlikely to occur even over very very long-term wear. What's being seen is likely just inability to get fully erect or maintain such, and that ability will return over time.
Prevalant reports about shrinkage are, as far as I can tell, just a myth that arises from the desire for such to happen. It's a fantasy.

Feminizing HRT has been scientifically reported to cause permanent testicular shrinkage, so that's a factual / conformable thing. However, it's unclear, just due to a lack of research, if it causes permanent penile shrinkage. Several combinations of hormones will make it absolutely difficult to get full erections and maintain erections, though. Many people report shrinkage and I'm inclined to believe there is some level of that, but how much and to what degree and the permanency of such is up in the air.

I don't recommend HRT just to cause shrinkage because of the health risks. If you decide to do such, please exercise caution and do reading on risk factors, and consult your doctor if you can. Testosterone blockers without estrogen can cause some additional health risks.

Stay safe!
Thank you for taking the time to explain x

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi
foxkits said:
There are others that know more than I . good luck
chastity does not work, I've tried, wearing tight panties as often as possible helps, there are also some hypno videos I've found to be helpful

I just posted about trying China Shrink Cream. I haven’t tried it but I was curious about it.

Reactions: SissyJoanne and Diaper44
YakuiAndOzoi said:

All good points but I'll just chime in on this bit. There is almost no muscle tissue in the penis, even near total muscle atrophy would have negligible effect on size.

Reactions: Freddie07601, sbmccue, YakuiAndOzoi and 3 others
Anemone said:
All good points but I'll just chime in on this bit. There is almost no muscle tissue in the penis, even near total muscle atrophy would have negligible effect on size.
I was thinking this myself. It’s fat tissue that has a great amount of blood vessels because it inflates with blood and “gets hard”. I have read that there are parts of the penis that can atrophy. I can’t seem to remember what it is. I think the blood vessels constrict and die off if they’re not used frequently enough. This is part of the theory that “morning wood” is the body’s way of keeping the blood vessels healthy. I hope I’m not pulling this out of nowhere. I have a way of fabricating memories.

I12BLittle89 said:
I was thinking this myself. It’s fat tissue that has a great amount of blood vessels because it inflates with blood and “gets hard”. I have read that there are parts of the penis that can atrophy. I can’t seem to remember what it is. I think the blood vessels constrict and die off if they’re not used frequently enough. This is part of the theory that “morning wood” is the body’s way of keeping the blood vessels healthy. I hope I’m not pulling this out of nowhere. I have a way of fabricating memories.

That sounds like what I was thinking too but I'm not confident in the details. I'd be loathe to endorse the idea though without knowing more given the risk from a well meaning but questionably implemented attempt. I shudder to think...

SissyJoanne said:
Hi all
How do I make my nasty male parts shrink ?.
It's too big & I absolutely hate it
T.I.A.
Joanne x
Estrogen does the trick but has other side effects you might not want. And it's temporary unless you stay on it. Stopping erections cause atrophy and atrophy is temporary unless it's super long term. I'm trans and never get erections unless I want to. So it's shrank some. But if I stopped and got erections all the time it would go back to it's starting size.

Reactions: Fredsmart
I attribute my shrinkage (and loss of sensation) to long-term use of the testosterone blocker finasteride. But it's mostly for older men for non-cancerous prostate problems. And it hasn't affected the size of the rest of my "junk".

pacifierPaige said:
I attribute my shrinkage (and loss of sensation) to long-term use of the testosterone blocker finasteride. But it's mostly for older men for non-cancerous prostate problems. And it hasn't affected the size of the rest of my "junk".
I use dutasteride (which I understand is more potent than finasteride), for my androgenic alopecia, is it likely that it will have that effect too?

Because the truth if I would like it to happen🤭

I would guess if you are using it topically, probably not. But I'm not a doctor or pharmacist.

Last edited:
pacifierPaige said:
I would guess if you are using it topically, probably not. But I'm not a doctor or pharmacist.
I am consuming it in tablets, there is no topical dutasteride ... maybe you confuse it with minoxidil?😅

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
Propecia is finasteride as a topical lotion for male pattern baldness. I jumped to the assumption that you were using something similar. I'm unfamiliar with Minoxidil. What you need to do is go to a trusted site (I use drugs.com, WebMD is also good) and compare the side effects of the two, because that's what we're really talking about here.

I'm getting uncomfortable with this conversation, sorry. I'm afraid a moderator might consider "against the rules", and I've already got one Warning. OK?

Last edited:
pacifierPaige said:
Propecia is finasteride as a topical lotion for male pattern baldness. I jumped to the assumption that you were using something similar. I'm unfamiliar with Minoxidil. What you need to do is go to a trusted site (I use drugs.com, WebMD is also good) and compare the side effects of the two, because that's what we're really talking about here.

I'm getting uncomfortable with this conversation, sorry. I'm afraid a moderator might consider "against the rules", and I've already got one Warning. OK?
Hehehe, no problem, there look between the side effects of both ... and they are quite interesting ... I'm sure my trichologist warned me of them, but since I love my hair more than my health, I didn't pay attention to it and I'm surprised now xD

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I was on finasteride along with a couple of HRT meds I have been taking forever, and with those I had some shrinkage compared to starting HRT. Over the past year my new doctor upped my estradiol dose, and added spironolactone to helps shut down T with the finasteride. Being on this trio for the past year and a half has really shrunken down both my "msle" & my testes are tiny. Thankfully there's ED meds if you still want to use what you got, and even though my T is totally low, my libido still high!

Reactions: NotTheAverageMan
Back