How do you keep your diaper from falling down?

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Other than plastic/rubber/PUL pants, do you have any garments you use to stop your diaper from falling down?
I use compression shorts ( an idea I first read on here) and soccer shorts.
It would be nice to share ideas, especially if they mean we can save a little money and use something we already have, or is cheaper than plastic pants.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, babydl, Jorelaxed and 2 others
In my limited experience, a snug fitting onesie keeps saggy diapers up the best. I guess it’s a buy-once, cry-once thing too. I know onesies are expensive. But you can get the plain ones relatively cheaply - and you can wear one under a button-down if you’re work requires one.
The idea of the compression shorts is a good idea. Maybe some of those new-ish boxer-briefs with the pouch would work sorta the same way?

Reactions: Angelapinks, LittleTyke, Jk95 and 6 others
I put in eight underwear over mine. I have no rear and everything falls down!

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, nwm, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Onesies have saved me a ton of embarrassment

Reactions: DLinEx, heartsforthestairs, PlastiBrain and 4 others
Onesies (rearz) and shaping panties.

Reactions: Angelapinks, nwm, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I pin my cloth diapers tightly around my waist and legs so they won't slip along with good fitting plastic pants. I've worn onsies but not that often. More for appearance sake rather than practical.

Reactions: Angelapinks, nwm and chrischrischris
Go look at BigTot's stuff on Etsy. Their onesies aren't too expensive and they fit great. You can also use copious amounts of duct-tape to get a snug fit.

Reactions: bugme, Quanon, nwm and 1 other person
Good fitting diapers? My diapers usually don't have a problem, but might get a little saggy later in the evening when they're really soaked. I do wear a onesie often at work. It definitely gives my diaper good cozy support, but I mainly wear it to prevent it from accidentally peeking if I have to reach up or bend over.

Reactions: Redscales, nwm, NorthwestDiaperDude and 1 other person
My diaper never slips from my waist, but it will a little. I have only tried onesies and they work pretty well.

Reactions: nwm and chrischrischris
Onesies. Never used to like the idea, then tried one once a good few years back. Never looked back, and even wear them at night when padded. Keeps everything snug and in place.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck, BenNevis, bugme and 3 others
Suspenders work well for some situations. The heavy-duty kind with grippy teeth, made for use with work pants. Not the lightweight kind made for dress slacks.

I'll use them when I have a pull-up or a belted undergarment that doesn't want to stay up, or a cheap tape-on diaper that would tear if I really pulled in the wings.

This works great on days where I'll be standing the whole time. Onesies, diaper covers, and compression shorts all have the potential weakness that the better they are at holding up your diaper, the more pressure they're putting on it, thus limiting its capacity. Suspenders get around that.

Reactions: CLPP, Troy, Constantlydamp and 2 others
Yeah for me it's onesie over pull up over nappy . For my public wearing of coarse with trousers over that lot lol

WillFord384 said:
Suspenders work well for some situations. The heavy-duty kind with grippy teeth, made for use with work pants. Not the lightweight kind made for dress slacks.

I'll use them when I have a pull-up or a belted undergarment that doesn't want to stay up, or a cheap tape-on diaper that would tear if I really pulled in the wings.

This works great on days where I'll be standing the whole time. Onesies, diaper covers, and compression shorts all have the potential weakness that the better they are at holding up your diaper, the more pressure they're putting on it, thus limiting its capacity. Suspenders get around that.
Great idea! I've just looked at suspenders (braces here in the UK) for work wear, and they're cheaper than most plastic pants and onesies.

During the daytime I wear fullcut nylon panties over my disposables.

Reactions: Luminaire
If you have a wet diaper it’s going to sag. Wear a romper or onesie to stop the sag. But regardless if you have a wet diaper your going to have a saggy bottom.

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, GoodnitesXL21, PaddedRita and 2 others
Onesie or undies

Reactions: Canadianfalls, AJFan2020, nwm and 2 others
I have been recently amassing my onsie collection before the companies stop having them. Idk. I am surprised at how long the ABDL thingy has stayed popular this past few years. I had expected it to lose its fun factor just like the fidget spinners!! Hahah. So yeah. For an oldie like me.. this is nice having 30$ mass produced products. Way back in the late 2000's my lady bouhht us some "1 off" custom made onsies off Ebay for 50$ or more.

Onsie. Lol. Although if you have reached middle-age and your butt has transitioned to your belly.. maybe suspenders would be better!!! Lol. Stay cool!

I wear underwear over my diaper & sometimes a onesie. Without a onesie, when dry, your diaper will peek out the back unless you have a longer shirt.

I use "stretch pants" that are made to hold pads in place, I put on three over my disposable, they do many things, hold your Nappy up by giving your Nappy the grip it needs to stay put, smoothes out the contour of your padding making it less onvious you are wearing a Nappy and very importantly they let you know when your Nappy is leaking before it gets serious rnough to show provided you wear plastic pants over the whole lot.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Furrytum
My black onesie. It has been so worth the investment.

Reactions: nwm and chrischrischris
Back