Accident and "accidents" while gaming as a kid and teen

Coonie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Does anyone here remember having accidents or going in their pants on purpose while playing video games when you were younger or have any friends who did? Also if you did wear diapers for bedwetting or some other reason do you remember using them in that circumstance?

• Celebrate
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, Canadianfalls, wetaccident and 1 other person
I'm sorry but I read the title and now can't get this out of my head lol...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In seriousness though (while I still am a teen) I can't really recall any potty problems specific to gaming before the age of about 12. At about 12 was when I got my first diapers and subsequently used them on purpose when gaming.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: littlestmay, pampersguy827, antte91 and 16 others
I use them instead of the bathroom nowadays, but only for number one. Man, that video there is so intense! 😳 Kind of reminds me a video that went viral where a boy peed in his chair because he didn't want to leave an online game of Fortnite.

I really didn't start using my night diapers while gaming until I was older, like late teens, playing MapleStory. I did not want my character to die, and some levels had no safe place to go, even while friends were battling monsters by my character, accidents happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls and thedlguy
ronnieM said:

In seriousness though (while I still am a teen) I can't really recall any potty problems specific to gaming before the age of about 12. At about 12 was when I got my first diapers and subsequently used them on purpose when gaming.
I haven't seen that before. Imagine being that kid and imagine if he'd been playing with his mates and his mum came in telling him to get to the toilet because he'd pooed himself over the microphone for them all to hear. Can't think of anything more embarrassing.

Reactions: antte91, Canadianfalls, thedlguy and 1 other person
Lostboy123 said:
I haven't seen that before. Imagine being that kid and imagine if he'd been playing with his mates and his mum came in telling him to get to the toilet because he'd pooed himself over the microphone for them all to hear. Can't think of anything more embarrassing.
I believe that he is on the autism spectrum somewhere under high functioning, which explains the potty problems and not being embarrassed. Considering he was STREAMING this and audibly pooping himself, it is safe to say I don't think he could get embarrassed by much.

Reactions: antte91 and Canadianfalls
Yeah definitely would stay up late playing and use my nappy don’t remember specifically putting one on to game but was in them a lot anyway when I was at home

Reactions: Canadianfalls
oh definitely... i always had to be diapered right after dinner as part of pre-bed routine and there were many nights i stayed up gaming only to use my diaper when i had to go again... the embarrassing part was that my mom sometimes would check me before she went to bed and that would lead to another change if i was already wet. but to the same point, once diapers went on, they were to stay on... i wasn't supposed to take them off/on... they weren't pull-ups or goodnites so i wasn't in any trouble or anything.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
ronnieM said:

And the Mother of the Year Award goes to....

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, BlameBaby and KrankyPants
Dabl2008 said:
Oh yeah all the time lol. My mom kept some pull ups next to the tv. On weekend mornings she would remove my night diaper and then I’d be instructed to put on a pull up if playing video games. When starfox came out I was practically in pull ups all the time.
Wow, so she knew and gave you permission to just wet while you played? How old were you? (Nothing in that universe could ever have happened in my family.)

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Dabl2008 said:
Before that I’d have an accident when I played video games. She was kind of irritated with that hence the pull ups.
I can easily understand her point of view, but her giving in to allowing and enforcing the pull-ups rather than the bathroom is pretty unusual. At any age above 3 or 4 maybe, and more and more so if you were significantly older.

LittleBigBoyNik said:
Yeah, really not a good way of handling an autistic child. Sadly this is all too common.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and AJFan2020
I was always wet when I was gaming, playing hid and seek I would hide and wet, playing tag when I was it I would pee my pants, playing out in my snowsuit I would pee my pants, I always peed when I was playing games... of course this was back in the 50's and 60's

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Lyric, chrischrischris and 2 others
Many, many times. Pretty much anything that held my attention was cause for me to put off going to the bathroom. Anything sufficiently distracting though often led to me peeing my pants. Movies, Nintendo or computer games were often particularly bad as far as me making it to the toilet on time.

Reactions: thedlguy
KrankyPants said:
I use them instead of the bathroom nowadays, but only for number one. Man, that video there is so intense! 😳 Kind of reminds me a video that went viral where a boy peed in his chair because he didn't want to leave an online game of Fortnite.

I really didn't start using my night diapers while gaming until I was older, like late teens, playing MapleStory. I did not want my character to die, and some levels had no safe place to go, even while friends were battling monsters by my character, accidents happened.
If you could find that Fortnite video and post it, that'd be great.
(Funny I should notice this, but Fortnite ends with -NITE, same as GoodNITES. Hmmmmm)

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, 12srepaid, KrankyPants and 1 other person
ronnieM said:

oh god what did i just watch.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, pampersguy827 and AJFan2020
I didn't listen to that whole video as it made me too uncomfortable.

That said, I know I tended to frustrate my parents in a similar way though thankfully without the emotional violence evident there. They'd see me pee dancing or whatever and we'd have these absurd exchanges where they'd ask if I had to pee (which I probably never once said yes to!) and we'd go back and forth like that with me getting increasingly vehement that I absolutely did not have to pee and wanted to keep doing whatever I was doing.

I imagine it's frustrating if you're having that conversation with a three or four year old but perhaps even more so if you're having it with a ten year old. Fortunately, they were remarkably patient with this particular habit and eventually I (sort of lol) grew out of it without it being too traumatic for for me at least.
chamberpot said:
I was always wet when I was gaming, playing hid and seek I would hide and wet, playing tag when I was it I would pee my pants, playing out in my snowsuit I would pee my pants, I always peed when I was playing games... of course this was back in the 50's and 60's

I think we were very similar in this way though a couple decades apart. Fortunately we were still kind of often left to our own devices to go have fun outside and playing with the neighborhood kids, hide and seek, tag, water gun fights, ball games, whatever often led to me wetting my pants rather than going inside.

Reactions: AJFan2020, thedlguy, sinceiwassmall and 2 others
LittleBigBoyNik said:
Right? It's bad. It reminded me of the viral video where the mom burst in and said "Somebody doesn't know how to flush after taking a sheeeeeet? Disghutain!" If you listen closely the younger girl yelled "It wasn't me!" I felt sorry for them. 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Cassiopae
Back