Are there any good movies that show cases incontinence

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Looking to see if anyone has made a movie or tv series that show cases incontinence and how it is to live life in a diaper. I mean their needs to be a teenage movie made this way to where the prom queen is incontinent to bring some awareness to our world. Maybe some are out there bit I have never seen anyone like that on any of the ER type shows they have out right now.
Are there any movies you know that show cases incontinence or diaper dependency in adults? I not into AB play but I would be interested in a movie that show cases it a little just to better understand my freinds I have on here. I mean i love all you guy regardless of why you like diapers or what type of sexual preference you prefer. I wont mind seeing what makes some of you tick.

Reactions: PricklyPear, Diprs2, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Sorry. Don't know of any. For something that impacts 10% of our population it sure does seem to stay in the dark. Maybe we could all pitch in and hire a screen writer to do a great story ;)

Reactions: Diprs2, AquaJunge, Ghg789987 and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
Looking to see if anyone has made a movie or tv series that show cases incontinence and how it is to live life in a diaper. I mean their needs to be a teenage movie made this way to where the prom queen is incontinent to bring some awareness to our world. Maybe some are out there bit I have never seen anyone like that on any of the ER type shows they have out right now.
Are there any movies you know that show cases incontinence or diaper dependency in adults? I not into AB play but I would be interested in a movie that show cases it a little just to better understand my freinds I have on here. I mean i love all you guy regardless of why you like diapers or what type of sexual preference you prefer. I wont mind seeing what makes some of you tick.
There was one film I saw quite a few years ago that was called Brimstone & Treacle and featured Sting in the lead as a punk who worms his way into a household after stealing a mans wallet and faking it's return so he can get in the house. He was lurking outside and saw they had a daughter who was bed ridden and needed constant care. It was a British film but I can't remember when it was made.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Diaperman95
EcoDL said:
Sorry. Don't know of any. For something that impacts 10% of our population it sure does seem to stay in the dark. Maybe we could all pitch in and hire a screen writer to do a great story ;)
Just think that's the 10 percent that have the balls to tell their doctors. Sadly many people live in shame and never say anything or assume that it's part of old age. I bet it affects double what is known if not more. It is such a taboo subject for most and I admit I am as guilty at hiding it too. I mean my doctor knows for sure but very few friends and family. I sorry humans just dont like to be judged but at the same time we are the most judgemental beings on earth by nature. I really try not to judge anyone for how they choice live their life so that said I damn sure am not going to judge someone that has a health condition that makes it hard to hold their pee. I like to think I would be the same person if I never had the same issues holding my water in. But who knows going through high school in diapers humbles you up pretty quickly. I would love to see a community like this make their own movie to bring awareness to the world. I am a poor man but would love to be involved in something like that. Think a young high school girl or guy in diapers not because of a spinal injury or some random injury but just as a incontinent teenager in love trying to get through their prom and high school graduation with out to much piss or shit in their pants. Have some evil bullies that make their life a little rough and they all work it out and become friends. Maybe one of the bullies is shot or injured somehow and loses his bladder and bowel control. And now is forced to be friends with the very people he was bullying. He finally finds comfort in wearing adult diapers and decides to start a incontinent company with his inheritance from when his father was killed when he was shot that left him incontinent and alone. I dont know. It sounds like something that could be a start to show that would showcases how normal incontinence is.
a few people might be able to take up and right with it if we all keep tossing out Ideas. It would be amazing if we could write a script. worthy of explaining life in diapers to the average joe

Reactions: Diprs2, AJFan2020, Angelapinks and 1 other person
If you type:

AB/DL Movie List - Movies with Diaper and Wetting Scenes​

On google it should take you to Amazon that has around 20 titles related to it, did not check the actual movie content so proceed with caution :)

Reactions: Diprs2
Diaperman95 said:
Just think that's the 10 percent that have the balls to tell their doctors. Sadly many people live in shame and never say anything or assume that it's part of old age. I bet it affects double what is known if not more. It is such a taboo subject for most and I admit I am as guilty at hiding it too. I mean my doctor knows for sure but very few friends and family. I sorry humans just dont like to be judged but at the same time we are the most judgemental beings on earth by nature. I really try not to judge anyone for how they choice live their life so that said I damn sure am not going to judge someone that has a health condition that makes it hard to hold their pee. I like to think I would be the same person if I never had the same issues holding my water in. But who knows going through high school in diapers humbles you up pretty quickly. I would love to see a community like this make their own movie to bring awareness to the world. I am a poor man but would love to be involved in something like that. Think a young high school girl or guy in diapers not because of a spinal injury or some random injury but just as a incontinent teenager in love trying to get through their prom and high school graduation with out to much piss or shit in their pants. Have some evil bullies that make their life a little rough and they all work it out and become friends. Maybe one of the bullies is shot or injured somehow and loses his bladder and bowel control. And now is forced to be friends with the very people he was bullying. He finally finds comfort in wearing adult diapers and decides to start a incontinent company with his inheritance from when his father was killed when he was shot that left him incontinent and alone. I dont know. It sounds like something that could be a start to show that would showcases how normal incontinence is.
a few people might be able to take up and right with it if we all keep tossing out Ideas. It would be amazing if we could write a script. worthy of explaining life in diapers to the average joe
It could be kind of the "Birdcage" of the IC/DL community.

Good concepts... like anything needs financial backing. Too bad June Allison is gone. Maybe we could get some corporate funding from Kimberly Clarke or something. It would really give a boost to their "underwearness" campaign.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
Diaperman95 said:
I would think you are right about the 10% factor. When I first started having problems I would go to the local Home Health Care store and purchase my diapers. They had quite a selection other shops did not have and I was trying to find something that would work for overnight. As I parked in the parking lot I saw a man loading a van with at least 50 or 60 bags and boxes of adult diapers and said to him are you delivering to nursing homes. He told me that most days are taken up with home deliveries of adult diapers and more people than you think actually need them. I go to this shop quite often now and see a number of people lined up at the check out with Diapers and I fall in line behind them. Way back when all the ads were showing up on TV I jokingly thought I should invest in companies that made adult diapers as it seemed the population was aging but more and more people of various ages were buying the products. Now with all the online ordering as well I think I missed the boat for investing but maybe not.

Reactions: PricklyPear, Diprs2, EcoIncon and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
I mean their needs to be a teenage movie made this way to where the prom queen is incontinent to bring some awareness to our world. Maybe some are out there bit I have never seen anyone like that on any of the ER type shows they have out right now.
This in specific. If they could highlight that it's not "an old person disease" that'd be great. Not at all in a fetish light, but considering the Hallmark Channel just redoes the same story over and over again, they should pick this up and write about the trials of a young girl who is teased for having to wear diapers but overcomes her challenges and shines. That said, nobody really watches Hallmark movies hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, artemisenterri, sseashores and 3 others
Angelapinks said:
I would think you are right about the 10% factor. When I first started having problems I would go to the local Home Health Care store and purchase my diapers. They had quite a selection other shops did not have and I was trying to find something that would work for overnight. As I parked in the parking lot I saw a man loading a van with at least 50 or 60 bags and boxes of adult diapers and said to him are you delivering to nursing homes. He told me that most days are taken up with home deliveries of adult diapers and more people than you think actually need them. I go to this shop quite often now and see a number of people lined up at the check out with Diapers and I fall in line behind them. Way back when all the ads were showing up on TV I jokingly thought I should invest in companies that made adult diapers as it seemed the population was aging but more and more people of various ages were buying the products. Now with all the online ordering as well I think I missed the boat for investing but maybe not.
I think the market is still there if someone wanted to invest. But you are right that with the online trade a lot of people are already passing you up if you want to do this. I remember ordering from HDIS 20 years ago when they was mostly a mail order catalog thing. But Northshore is sure killing it now and so is xpmedical. I think we see many more companies in the future. I hope we do because I only see my need increasing as I get older. I would not be afraid to invest in it if that was something you always wanted to do. I am just thankful to the people that have brought us this far because I have seen a lot of change since the 90's

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
In the movie Better Watch Out 2016, starring Ed Oxenbould there are scenes that refer to adult diapers. I do not want to describe it as it would be a real spoiler.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Diprs2 and AUG168
There was an episode if ER where a obese man was being wheeled in a bed wearing a adult nappy and. I think he was there because he had severe nappy rash.

There’s an episode of Greys Anatomy where Sandra Oh uses a diaper in a situation where she can’t hold her pee. I like the line where someone is trying to make fun of her and she says “my diaper is awesome” or something along those lines.

Reactions: PricklyPear and Diprs2
daddyb said:
There’s an episode of Greys Anatomy where Sandra Oh uses a diaper in a situation where she can’t hold her pee. I like the line where someone is trying to make fun of her and she says “my diaper is awesome” or something along those lines.
There is also an old episode of CSI Las Vegas where the adult baby dove out of the window in just a diaper and it explores the whole Adult Baby scene in Vegas.

Angelapinks said:
There is also an old episode of CSI Las Vegas where the adult baby dove out of the window in just a diaper and it explores the whole Adult Baby scene in Vegas.
I seen that one. Kind of weird and didn't do the best image for the AbDL community. If memory serves his nanny spiked a enema with LSD and he dove out the window in nothing but his diaper

Reactions: Diprs2, artemisenterri and Angelapinks
Diaperman95 said:
I seen that one. Kind of weird and didn't do the best image for the AbDL community. If memory serves his nanny spiked a enema with LSD and he dove out the window in nothing but his diaper

Yeah, I didn’t like that episode. Made him appear like a sick weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, Diprs2, artemisenterri and 1 other person
Diaperman95 said:
I remember when I was little In Spy Kids the girl had a bed wetting problem. Juni even called her diaper girl. Or something like that. I remember getting self conscious when I watched that with my friends

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, IncontinentScholar, artemisenterri and 4 others
Rachelthelight said:
I remember when I was little In Spy Kids the girl had a bed wetting problem. Juni even called her diaper girl. Or something like that. I remember getting self conscious when I watched that with my friends
That was pretty mean of the brother. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and artemisenterri
jamiejamie said:
That was pretty mean of the brother. LOL
Lol very! But anyone with a sibling knows how that goes. They can be both the meanest and most caring person at the same time 😂😂

Reactions: Ashton84, Diprs2, Pino and 3 others
Rachelthelight said:
Lol very! But anyone with a sibling knows how that goes. They can be both the meanest and most caring person at the same time 😂😂
Maybe not exactly the same time.

The Dragon Tales episode “Cassie the Green-Eyed Dragon” illustrates what you are saying well (I think).

As someone with a sister I can relate to both sides of what the siblings in that episode go through.

There was a TV series called Soul Food that did a two episode story arch on the subject. Respectfully done, I thought.

Reactions: Diprs2, artemisenterri and Diaperman95
Back