- AB/DL Identity:
- Adult Baby, Sissy / Little Girl
- Non-ABDL Interests:
- Arts, crafts, barbie dolls, sewing, reading mystery novels
- Straight, Unsure
- College student
- Favourite diaper:
- I don't wear. I can't right now and even if I could it wouldn't be on a regular basis...
- Overall I'm a spunky, creative girl who wishes I could be free to play like I used to do.
- Personal Space:
- I have always liked to draw and make up little stories - I have been doing that since before I could even write complete sentences. That is how I played, by making up 'tv shows,' 'movies,' and 'commercials' with my dolls and when playing make-believe with my sibling. I also learned how to draw as I grew up, in place of writing.
When I was actually little I always wanted to be a strong, pretty, and talented woman, like a superhero who could do anything. While I haven't quite lived up to that image I am becoming stronger in my adult life.
I have always been shy, and have made few friends that did not come to me first. I am also very sensitive and sometimes even innocent teasing can make me cry. I guess maybe that's my little coming out at the most inconvenient times...
Speaking of my little, she is probably a girl in kindergarten or the first grade, who has never liked the potty.
She likes to play with her Barbies and other dolls like that, in her dollhouse. She's really into playing with animal figures. She also likes to play with her stuffed animals sometimes, but not as often. Adventure is the theme of her play, but of course when playing house, she'd always rather be the baby. She also really likes to play in water, swimming like a mermaid.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Post
- Walmart - Footie PJ's 25-Oct-2012
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- Last Activity
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5