Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: College Bedwetters

Diaper Lover

I wouldn't be mad, it is a bonding experience.

FullMetal

Yea, I pee on my friends all the time, it makes us THAT MUCH closer!

-The Sun-

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun View Post
    Yea, I pee on my friends all the time, it makes us THAT MUCH closer!

-The Sun-
    You too? Although I just do it for fun...We'll be out somewhere, and go to the bathroom and then I just go wild

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

LOL, this thread brings back memories. One of my apartmentmates in college once asked the other two of us "ummm...did either of you ever wet the bed like when you were 18?" When we both said no, she said "oh...okay. never mind!"

The same person also once DELIBERATELY peed on the sidewalk through her underwear when we were walking around somewhat tipsy. We were maybe a three minute walk from our apartment.

I dated a guy who would sometimes wet the bed when drunk; he finally admitted that he had wet regularly well into his teens.

And I knew of one other girl who had peed on someone else's living room floor when she was passed out drunk. And then there was my best friend, who half woke up, peed on a shelf because she was dreaming it was the toilet, and went back to sleep.

Simply put, when you think about the combination of consuming a large amount of liquid and then passing out, it's amazing that anyone who's ever gotten drunk doesn't have a bedwetting story.

Anyway, when I filled out my housing info for college, I think it was mainly concerned with how late I stayed up and whether I was okay with people staying the night. I seem to recall that there were a few lines to add more info if you wanted, but with thousands of applications to process I'm not sure how much attention the housing people paid to that. I'm not at all sure that admitting to bedwetting would've gotten you a single room, because there was always a housing shortage and they sometimes had to put three people in a room intended for two.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    You too? Although I just do it for fun...We'll be out somewhere, and go to the bathroom and then I just go wild
    And I thought only girls go to the bathroom in groups?

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by the-ownage View Post
    Last year, some girl slept with one of my buddies on my floor, and peed ALL over him and his sheets in their sleep during the night. College kids bedwet sometimes, that is a fact.
    Probably was drunk?

Diaper Lover

Dar, depending on how she looks, I need to meet this girl.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Oh, she's quite cute! But she has a boyfriend. She tells me that she's calmed down a lot since college. Of course, everyone says that because once you cease to be a college student suddenly everyone thinks you have a problem if you're getting smashed three nights a week.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    LOL, this thread brings back memories. One of my apartmentmates in college once asked the other two of us "ummm...did either of you ever wet the bed like when you were 18?" When we both said no, she said "oh...okay. never mind!"
    When I was in the military, I started working in an office that had one of those computer-generated banners on the wall that said "You mean, on purpose?!?" When I asked about it, I was told it was placed there because one day someone brought a Cosmo in that had one of their famous surveys about sex. One of the questions was "Have you ever urinated on your sexual partner?" One particularly naive girl in the office replied, "You mean, on purpose?" Then wen on to explain that one day she and her boyfriend were in the act, and she got a little too excited, and, well, you know. Always wish I had gotten to know her better.

Diaper Lover

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by daria7483 View Post
    Of course, everyone says that because once you cease to be a college student suddenly everyone thinks you have a problem if you're getting smashed three nights a week.
    Wha? what's wrong with that???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast