Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jail Incontinence

Default Jail Incontinence

Hi, I don't know if this topic was made yet, but I was just wondering - how would it work if you were incontinent and ended up in jail for some reason, particularly for a long period of time. I've never been to jail in my life, and don't intend on it, but I was really curious how that would work.

Good thread idea Kat, i've been wondering the same thing.

Butterfly Mage

Fortunately, I work in law enforcement so I can answer that question for you. When someone is arrested, they are also medically screened in order to determine their medical needs (we don't want people going into insulin shock just because they're arrested for petty theft, for instance). I haven't seen any cases yet of actual incontinent detainees, but I do know that there is a medical staff at Central Booking whose job is to make sure that a detainee's medical needs are met.

The majority of medical problems encountered at Central Booking are AIDS-related (due to the extensive drug addiction problem in my city of residence), mental health (detainees going off their meds and then getting arrested for assault or trespassing), or chronic illnesses such as diabetis and asthma.

People with blood diseases (such as AIDS and Hep-C) are housed seperately from other defendants prior to being seen by a commissioner or judge.

Darkfinn

From what I've heard... in jail you get diapers. Apparently fecal incontinence is quite prevalent in some jails b/c of the numerous occurances of anal rape and sodomy that occur on an almost daily basis.

Get somethin large rammed up there enough times and it will have an effect.

i have wondered this as well

hmm looking forward to the answers...

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    i have wondered this as well

hmm looking forward to the answers...

^^ what she said

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Getting it in the butt causes diarhea immediately after, but not an incontinent situation. If you were torn, you would need to be hospitalized and sewn back up. After that, I don't know. Of course, fecal incontinence can be a complication of AIDS, as can cancer, etc. I think if I had to go to prison, I would fake incontinence because I can't pee in front of others, and maybe it would get me away from the rest of the dangerous population. I believe they also house homosexuals together, as well as AIDS patients.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Getting it in the butt causes diarhea immediately after, but not an incontinent situation.
    I'm talking about taking it in the rear on a pretty much daily basis... if you watch some of these "Inside Prison" TV shows they discuss sodomy quite in depth. It does happen a lot... especially in large prisons... whether the participants be gay or otherwise inclined.

Apparently after some time the muscles of the anus become so stretched that they cannot close completely anymore... causing varying degrees of leakage.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I'm talking about taking it in the rear on a pretty much daily basis... if you watch some of these "Inside Prison" TV shows they discuss sodomy quite in depth. It does happen a lot... especially in large prisons... whether the participants be gay or otherwise inclined.

Apparently after some time the muscles of the anus become so stretched that they cannot close completely anymore... causing varying degrees of leakage.
    That's horrible....Unless you want that I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    From what I've heard... in jail you get diapers. Apparently fecal incontinence is quite prevalent in some jails b/c of the numerous occurances of anal rape and sodomy that occur on an almost daily basis.

Get somethin large rammed up there enough times and it will have an effect.
    So you get diapers then? ... Wow, just wondering as well - what your new roommates would think, lol . It would be a LOT harder to hide it in jail IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Fortunately, I work in law enforcement so I can answer that question for you. When someone is arrested, they are also medically screened in order to determine their medical needs (we don't want people going into insulin shock just because they're arrested for petty theft, for instance). I haven't seen any cases yet of actual incontinent detainees, but I do know that there is a medical staff at Central Booking whose job is to make sure that a detainee's medical needs are met.

The majority of medical problems encountered at Central Booking are AIDS-related (due to the extensive drug addiction problem in my city of residence), mental health (detainees going off their meds and then getting arrested for assault or trespassing), or chronic illnesses such as diabetis and asthma.

People with blood diseases (such as AIDS and Hep-C) are housed seperately from other defendants prior to being seen by a commissioner or judge.
    Wow, that's a lot of info. . So the medical staff would give you what you needed then?

Just curious as well - how would the situation be affected depending on the level of incontinence and the level of security for the prison itself?

Darkfinn

Honestly between the cases of sodomy, prisoners urinating/defecating on guards and other prisoners, and prisoners trying to drown themselves in the toilets I'm suprised they aren't all put in diapers from day 1.

Cruel and unusual... meh... IMHO it would enhance everyone's safety. Use velcro cloth diapers with locking plastic pants... unlock the pants and provide clean diapers at regular intervals. Would probably solve a lot of behavioral problems.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast