Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bedwetting- How was it treated, Diapers or not

Diaper Lover
    Incontinent

with one parent i was scolded for being a bedwetter, however with the other they kind of understood it was a medical condition and was alot more understanding about it....

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Red face

Thanks for the great response.
    Seems that most of you bed wetters did not get the option of diapers.This goes along with my feeling that the majority endured a wet bed.
    Thinking back I feel that I was fortunate to have been diapered.
    Albeit that my bed wetting did not last to an advanced age and had started after my parents divorce when I was 6.
    The most uncomfortable part was the initial diapering and the fear that others might find out. My mom did a great job of keeping it (our secret) and would dry the evidence out of sight in the basement. To my knowledge there were few that knew I wet the bed. That may have been a distortion on my part, but none the less I was convinced. Then again I must assume that my treatment has led to a life long interest in diapers and bed wetting. So what's your story?

I'm another one in the "endure" category. I wet the bed around 2-3 times a week until I was 7 or so. I would generally wake up in the middle of the night wet and at first my mom changed the sheets but as soon as I was able to, that became my job. What sucked was wetting twice in one night, because I only had two sets of sheets. Actually, just trying to fall back asleep on a cold, wet mattress sucked. For whatever reason, I never did have a mattress protector.

I just got rid of that old mattress this spring and got a look at it in the daylight. Eww.

My parents were very supportive of my bedwetting. We tried an alarm, which didn't really work...diapers, or "protection" as my parents called it, was the best option since I wet nearly every night. As I got older, it happened less and less, so it was more my choice whether I wanted to continue to wear or not. I often did as a "just in case."

Quote Originally Posted by oboysetht View Post
    like some obese peole accept that they are just obese and don't do anything to change it
    You profiling the fat man, boy!

Resistance is futile. You will be fat. Have a Twinkie burger.
    Bedwetting- How was it treated, Diapers or not-startrekborg42.jpg Bedwetting- How was it treated, Diapers or not-twinkie-burger-20499.jpg

Watch out, we outnumber you in the US now and soon the world will be ours!

Mwa ha ha!

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    You profiling the fat man, boy!

Resistance is futile. You will be fat. Have a Twinkie burger.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	startrekborg42.jpg 
Views:	2249 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	4890 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twinkie-Burger-20499.jpg 
Views:	4368 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	4891

Watch out, we outnumber you in the US now and soon the world will be ours!

Mwa ha ha!
    Hahaha didn't mean to step on any toes, heavy people are different but you know how you see some morbidly obese people that just seem to not care at all about their situation

Quote Originally Posted by oboysetht View Post
    heavy people are different
    Oh, so now I'm heavy and "different".

Jeez, I just can't win with some people.

Diaper Lover

My parents where ok about my bedwetting my mom wuz really supportive ,just had to wear absorbant underwear and a bedmat in case of leaks , stoped wen I wuz 12r13 , tried the alarm also it didn't work either

Adultbaby
    Incontinent

Both my brother (2 yrs older) and I wet our beds about every night until well into junior high school. Both of our parents had bedwetting issues as children well past the "normal" age- but both stopped before they were 8 years old. But they still remembered the humiliation, so they were very understanding of our situation. After about 13 or 14 our bedwetting diminished, but through high school I would generally still pee my bed unpredictably a few times a week- sometimes every night for a while, other times dry for a week or more. My older brother basically stopped (except for the occasional surprise bedwetting that continues to this day (we are both in late 30's). I still have regular bouts of nocturnal enuresis, about the same as in high school. In the 70's and 80's disposables were not that common and were expensive (and did not work that well). Both my brother and I were routinely diapered by Mom before bed and placed in gerber style plastic pants until we were about 10. Even with that we were both heavy wetters and often woke up in flooded diapers, rubber pants and beds. If it happened in the middle of the night, we merely stripped off our diapers and pants and put a towel down on the wet spot. Out beds had rubber sheets, of course, so the wet bed was not an issue.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast