Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dribbling after urinating

Diaper Lover
    Babyfur

Default Dribbling after urinating

I don't know if this is even related to incontinence at all or not...

Anyway for as far back as I can remember, after I pee and pull-my pants back up...or zip the up or w/e there will always be a little pee that squirts out a few seconds later...and yes I do shake my penis after I pee.

What causes this?

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by TheKid93 View Post
    I don't know if this is even related to incontinence at all or not...

Anyway for as far back as I can remember, after I pee and pull-my pants back up...or zip the up or w/e there will always be a little pee that squirts out a few seconds later...and yes I do shake my penis after I pee.

What causes this?
    That also happens to me
    Yeah I'm curious to know what causes that.

Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Sissy / LG

It's incredibly common - happens to many guys, IIRC.
    'Cause the urinary system isn't a vacuum or anything, there can be a little bit of urine left still in the tubes when you finish. >o>

It's nothing to worry about unless it's more than a couple drops.

Ace
    Diaper Lover

There was an old thread about this a long time back, but I don't feel like digging it up. There is technically a medical term for this, it's called Post Micturition (sp?) dribble. It's fairly common, and not really anything to worry about. I experience it myself, sometimes the last few drips will come out up to a minute or two later. If it's a big enough deal, you could consider wearing something like male guards, like the Depend for Men. It's bad enough for me that it's what I do, so at least for me that seems to solve the problem.

I have this problem, and get around it just by shaking really thoroughly. I find it also helps to grab your penis right at the base and squeeze your fingers down to the tip, like milking a cow. Usually I'll get a couple of good squirts out, which works great.

Diaper Lover

I have used the "cow milking technique" for a long time.
    it usually does the trick.
    I didnt think anyone else did that. but it works.

Diaper Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    There was an old thread about this a long time back, but I don't feel like digging it up.
    Allow me! *Grabs Shovel*

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/7433-normal.html

You might try Tena Overnight pads. You can get from Wal-Mart. I use them as extra pads for my daily wear but I have also worn them alone with my undies. They have a sticky backing that keeps it in place and it can hold even a single flood. They are the best I found so far for the cost. easy to cary a spare and ditch in a public restroom too.

hmmm, good to know.. was curious about this myself

Yeah actually this happens to every guy on a regular basis. Probably 100% of the normal population. Ever wonder why guys stand in front of the urinal for five minutes at a sporting event?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast