Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Music and Musicians

A group for people who love music and/or play instruments and compose. The group is to discuss theory, bands and technique.

Category: Everything Else
    Last Activity: 31 Minutes Ago 15:14

145 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Marching band
  • Amateur Musicians of ADISC

Anyone who is interested in the world's best art form, Music :P

I don't care if your a vocalist, play an instrument, enjoy writing it, make electronic or jam out to rock and metal.

Like pop, rap, country, or anything else? Even if it's not my cup of tea I do value your input.

Category: Music
    Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago 13:35

46 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    What instrument do you play
  • The Scandinavians

A group for Scandinavian people.

Category: Regional
    Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago 13:25

This is a private group.
  • Classical Lovers

All who love classical music.

Category: Music
    Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago 13:22

40 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    List a favorite classical song
  • Christians

Those members of ADISC who are also Christian. They can be of any denomination, as long as they believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Category: Everything Else
    Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago 13:20

This is a private group.
  • Pampers Baby Diapers

A group for people who like to wear Pampers baby diapers (not Easy Ups or UnderJams), whether in the usual tape-on manner, or as stuffers/boosters in adult diapers.

Category: AB/DL
    Last Activity: 10 Hours Ago 05:05

126 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Underjams > goodnights
  • Autism Spetrum and Aspergers Association

This group is for the private discussion of Autism and Aspergers. Group membership will be limited to those who must deal with it either personally or with a signifant other. Our goal is to help and support each other in a less public setting.

Last Activity: 13 Hours Ago 02:06

This is a private group.
  • United Kingdom

Everyone who lives in the UK is welcome to join this group and meet fellow UK dwellers and make new friends a bit closer to home

Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago 23:24

102 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Herfordshire anyone?
  • UK-DISC

UK-DISC:

Moderated so as not to allow any dirty foreigners in :P! (No we're not affiliated with UKIP or the BNP >.>')

Please come join us in #ukdisc on ADISC IRC. A guide on how to join ADISC IRC can be found here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/137-irc-live-chat-basics-guide.html

If you are an expat and wish to join, please PM me. I can't tell just by your location.

For #ukdisc:

1. I would encourage everyone to come and make some new friends here. It's where we have the most activity. All of us there value getting to know someone over cheap AB fantasies. We're normal people after all. Keep this in mind and you won't step on any toes :).

2. Anyone from outside the UK that joins will be kicked at the OPs discretion. We will make exceptions for you all you lovely foreigners that we've met and love.

Any questions feel free to PM me :)

Luca~

Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago 23:23

This is a private group.
  • The Caretakers Group

For those who like to be caretakers to littles.

Category: AB/DL
    Last Activity: 16 Hours Ago 23:17

56 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Personal relationships
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.