Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• The Messy Group

For ADISC's stinkers.

Tourist's beware, talk of messing (poop, crap, doo-doo etc...) ahead. Don't like it? Scroll no further!

Bring your own gas mask.

Category: AB/DL
    Last Activity: 4 Hours Ago 13:22

This is a private group.
  • Pants Wetting

A group for you naughty little rebels who don't wanna use the toilet OR wear diapers.

Last Activity: 4 Hours Ago 13:15

40 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Pants wetting at school
  • Depends Wearers

We all have to start somewhere, right? This group is for people who wear or used to wear Depends.

Last Activity: 8 Hours Ago 09:24

73 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    New Owner!
  • The Sissy Group

A group for ADISC's sissies. Because we deserve a group!
    Post anything relevant to being a Sissy Baby.
    (LGs too!)

Last Activity: 9 Hours Ago 07:39

This is a private group.
  • MLP: Friendship Is Magic

Fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

---

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is currently airing on The Hub effective October 10, 2010. This incarnation of the popular Hasbro toy was developed for television by Lauren Faust who is famed for her work on two of Cartoon Network's noted franchises The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on all of which she worked with their creator and her husband Craig McCracken. It is produced by Studio B Productions, in association with Hasbro Studios.

Category: Movies & TV

248 member(s)
  • United Kingdom

Everyone who lives in the UK is welcome to join this group and meet fellow UK dwellers and make new friends a bit closer to home

Category: Regional

99 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    ABC in London
  • UK-DISC

UK-DISC:

Moderated so as not to allow any dirty foreigners in :P! (No we're not affiliated with UKIP or the BNP >.>')

Please come join us in #ukdisc on ADISC IRC. A guide on how to join ADISC IRC can be found here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/137-irc-live-chat-basics-guide.html

If you are an expat and wish to join, please PM me. I can't tell just by your location.

For #ukdisc:

1. I would encourage everyone to come and make some new friends here. It's where we have the most activity. All of us there value getting to know someone over cheap AB fantasies. We're normal people after all. Keep this in mind and you won't step on any toes :).

2. Anyone from outside the UK that joins will be kicked at the OPs discretion. We will make exceptions for you all you lovely foreigners that we've met and love.

Any questions feel free to PM me :)

Luca~

Category: Regional

This is a private group.
  • People with Paci's

A group for people who have/want pacifiers, and want to talk about/exchange information about them =D

This is a private group.
  • footed pajamas

The group for everyone who likes footed sleepers!

This is a private group.
  • The 24/7 Group

A group for those who wear, and optionally use, their diapers 24/7 by choice or by necessity. Or for those who want to :)

272 member(s)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.