Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Infants!

I figured it would be nice to have a group for those of us who love infant style items and activities! Come and discuss everything from Mobiles to adorable T-shirts, and Rattles to Bibs.

This is also a friendly space for using 'baby talk', and discussing 'learning' as a very little one.

Come join the fun!

Category: AB/DL
    Last Activity: 2 Hours Ago 20:21

24 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    What Age Little on
  • lil/BIG group

This is a group runned by me and hopefully my friend @Mikey TheBaby
    Also if it is OK with the mods and admins I could make and link to the facebook group by the same name. [Though I will have to make it first]
    This is a AB/DL, Little, Big, Babyfur, Diaperfur group for those who are 18 and over.
    But since your on ADISC that should not be a problem, but still 18+ group.
    In this group you can chill out and share artwork [As long as you link and ask the artist first]

A place to draw cute art, It dose not matter how good you are. The babyer the better. lol!

Come in enjoy and we have a nice bottle of warm milk with your name on it. :)

Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago 16:24

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    diaper artwork
  • the bedwetters club

must be a bedwetter to join.

Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago 16:23

112 member(s)
  • Pants Wetting

A group for you naughty little rebels who don't wanna use the toilet OR wear diapers.

Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago 16:23

60 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Desperation wetting
  • United Kindom

for all members from the land of great weather, the queen, cricket and Shakespeare to chat, make friends and have fun :D

Category: Regional
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 19:28

This is a private group.
  • Metalheads

Anyone with a love for any type of Metal belongs in this brutal group of headbangers \m/ ^_^ \m/

Category: Music
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 19:21

141 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Screaming?
  • UK-DISC

UK-DISC:

Moderated so as not to allow any dirty foreigners in :P! (No we're not affiliated with UKIP or the BNP >.>')

Please come join us in #ukdisc on ADISC IRC. A guide on how to join ADISC IRC can be found here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/137-irc-live-chat-basics-guide.html

If you are an expat and wish to join, please PM me. I can't tell just by your location.

For #ukdisc:

1. I would encourage everyone to come and make some new friends here. It's where we have the most activity. All of us there value getting to know someone over cheap AB fantasies. We're normal people after all. Keep this in mind and you won't step on any toes :).

2. Anyone from outside the UK that joins will be kicked at the OPs discretion. We will make exceptions for you all you lovely foreigners that we've met and love.

Any questions feel free to PM me :)

Luca~

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 19:11

This is a private group.
  • United Kingdom

Everyone who lives in the UK is welcome to join this group and meet fellow UK dwellers and make new friends a bit closer to home

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 17:01

130 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hello there
  • Virginia ABDL'S

Adult baby and diaper lovers in Virginia and surrounding areas

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 15:09

17 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Who’s still here?
  • Baby like clothing

For those interested in baby like clothing, be it onesie, shorttails, etc

To talk about them and where to get them.

Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 00:22

141 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Wearing goodnite is fun.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.