Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapered Sissy Baby

Quote Originally Posted by ParacetamolKid View Post
    I think I saw your video on youtube... Unfortunately.
    lmao... wow ... and to think I was going to be under mistress rachel's reign. :P

I wish you the best of luck my friend... that mistress is scray!!! Can't wait to see your videos that she makes you post on here! :P

Hehe... jkjk.

So sissybabylaura do you think your mistress will allow you to introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself. Hobbies and such? It would be nice. If your mistress has a problem please tell her to send me a message and I will get this straightened out for us.

Can't wait to get to know you!

diaperedwolfcub

Adultbaby
    Sissy / LG

Quote Originally Posted by sissybabylaura View Post
    My Mistress has demanded that I tell everyone I am a Diapered Sissy Baby.
    I have been forced to wear Diapers every day by my Mistress.
    Hi, sissybabylaura, welcome to ADISC. If you are, indeed, a Sissy Baby, then of course you should be Diapered. I assume the ' forced ' diaper wearing is really like, ' I love wearing diapers so much and I am so happy my Mistress enjoys keeping me in diapers. ' I hope both you, and your Mistress, become active members of this community, I would like to learn more about the dynamics of the relationship you two share.

dprdinky

By the way, that youtube video is not of sissybabylaura as the one on that video says he's from California, not of Australia.

Anyway you haven't completed your assignment SissyBabyLaura. You need to get some swats from mommy and told to come back here with a decent introduction to really get to know you and why you deserve to be dominated as you are.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi, sissybabylaura, welcome to ADISC. If you are, indeed, a Sissy Baby, then of course you should be Diapered. I assume the ' forced ' diaper wearing is really like, ' I love wearing diapers so much and I am so happy my Mistress enjoys keeping me in diapers. ' I hope both you, and your Mistress, become active members of this community, I would like to learn more about the dynamics of the relationship you two share.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    By the way, that youtube video is not of sissybabylaura as the one on that video says he's from California, not of Australia.

Anyway you haven't completed your assignment SissyBabyLaura. You need to get some swats from mommy and told to come back here with a decent introduction to really get to know you and why you deserve to be dominated as you are.
    Hint of creepiness in both you're posts, guys.

Just thought I'd let y'all know.

After all, we tell the newbies when their posts are creepy, why shouldn't that apply to the Regulars and VIPs also?

2low

Go back to deeker

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by 2low View Post
    Go back to deeker
    Does Deeker allow sissies?

Quote Originally Posted by 2low View Post
    Go back to deeker
    Deeker involves underaged boys and is meant to appeal to gay men. OP's tastes involve feminization/humiliation at the hands of a female mistress; the implication is OP is possibly, even likely, straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Does Deeker allow sissies?
    I believe it does; or maybe people who go there often also like sissification but it isn't actually a Deekerish thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    This sounded "straight" to me, without condescention or sarcasm; I didn't find it creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by dprdinky View Post
    True, nuh creepy

Anyway you haven't completed your assignment SissyBabyLaura. You need to get some swats from mommy
    Playful, friendly, and in keeping with OP, and light in tone

and told to come back here with a decent introduction to really get to know you and why you deserve to be dominated as you are.
    Sounds honest and literal to me; I don't see where the creepiness lies.

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    [. . .]

This sounded "straight" to me, without condescention or sarcasm; I didn't find it creepy.

True, nuh creepy

Playful, friendly, and in keeping with OP, and light in tone

Sounds honest and literal to me; I don't see where the creepiness lies.

You don't see a hint of creepiness in any of the posts?

dprdinky

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    You don't see a hint of creepiness in any of the posts?
    From the thread I posted, the only thing creepy was that youtube video - totally, whoever suggested it.

To be a sissybaby - nah, not creepy. There's countless sissies.

To be forced or dominated by someone could be considered creepy by some, but whose calling the kettle black here?
    Last edited by dprdinky; 14-Sep-2009 at 03:54. Reason: wrong word usage

In Dinky's & Fifigal's posts? no. Being able to get in the spirit of OP's tastes, and play along doesn't seem creepy to me. Seems friendly and a way to reach out - way out - and bend over backwards to accommodate OP, and say we are willing to provide an avenue by which he can participate here, to find us a bunch who show our willingness to make room for him to join in, make him feel accepted.

Now if I were he, I might have read the forum a bit befor posting to it, and made an intro saying, "I am a male who enjoys adult bdsm games, and go on to make a regular-style intro; and put the original post (as written) in mature topics or roleplay forum; there he could continue the roleplay on its own terms, and with no less obeying of his mistress.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast