View RSS Feed

dljonah20

Singing off for a while

Rate this Entry
It has come to my attention that i may have come on a little strong at first, i'm not use to blogging at all, so i feel i should take a temporary break, please forgive me if offended anybody, i didn't mean to in any way, i ask for your forgiveness as one kind hearted person to another, thank you and if i decide to return you'll know, once again sorry and my return will be very long from now, idk how to actually like delete my account, so i figure just let it be and hopefully it'll just fade away, thank you for understanding everybody <3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey, don't feel bad or anything. You sort of violated our little blog etiquette but you haven't caused any offense. We do love hearing from you, we just wanna make sure we get a chance to hear from everyone! Some of the stuff you blogged about would definetly make for interesting threads though, so don't be afraid to start some threads too!
    It's way to soon to pack up your bags and leave. You just got here. You really haven't done anything wrong (just go a little easier on the number of blogs). We all make some minor mistakes when we're new. That's how we learn. You're doing fine. I hope you'll give it a chance.
    Essentially what Gigglez and Starrunner said. You've not done anything to upset or offend anyone - the format of ADISC just takes some getting used to for certain new posters, but all I'd advise is cutting down the frequency of your blog posts a bit, and where appropriate - making new threads more often than blog entries.

I (and I'm sure this applies to everyone) wouldn't want you to leave, especially against your own wishes! Please stay at ADISC, and give it a go. Nobody's upset with what you've done, the only piece of advice I'd give is have fun...and go a bit easier on the blogs (the content of them is interesting, just the amount in a short period was a bit much).

All the best,
    Sanch
    i decided to coe back on for a sec, just to read any replies, idk how to start a thread, so that explains the constant blogging, i'm very very new to this, and idk how some things work, like how to start a thread for starters lol *blushes* but i thank you all for being to nice and understanding, i would love to stay on here, but not till i fully understand how everything works, but i thank you all so much <3
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.