View RSS Feed

kerry

was ICKaraokegirl; am kerry

Rate this Entry
Well I went and did it.

I just figured: what the heck? Why wait? No matter how I tried to figure out how to post "name change" announcements, nothing really seemed to work because I knew that, as soon as my name DID change, all of the announcements themselves would suddenly be posted under kerry. So I figured, "what's the difference?" and I went with it.

My sig will have a notification of name change in it for awhile, and I will try to remember to begin posts that way as well, but hey: bottom line is that this just feels better!

kerry
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey, it was always there, right? I-C-Kerry​-oke?
    haha, good one!
    Any reason for the lowcaps K? Other then it being kuut? Hehe.
    Hmm, lowercase k for the kute, kuddly kitten?
    I'm going to go with ArchieRoni's explanation. :-)

Truth be told, I think it is lower case because it is my little's name, so it kind of makes sense, right?

kerry
    [QUOTE=kerry;bt35872]I'm going to go with [COLOR=#daa520][B]ArchieRoni'[/B][/COLOR]s explanation. :-)

Truth be told, I think it is lower case because it is my [B]little's[/B] name, so it kind of makes sense, right?

kerry[/QUOTE]

Punny.
    Pretty sure we can figure it out. And it saves me from always wondering whether I should capitalize the I, the IC, the ICK, or none of them.

Further thanks for the lowercase k in kerry. The left shift key on my bluetooth keyboard stopped working a while back, possibly due to an accidental spill of some very good Belgian Trippel.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni
    Hmm, lowercase k for the kute, kuddly kitten?
    kkk? Archie, you're racist. >=P
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.