View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

First & Final Update

Rate this Entry
I wanted to wait before posting this...last night I confronted my mom about the entire situation and well...it was not as I hoped it would be...basically, she was disappointed with me using this "tactic" to relieve stress or not accepting the fact that I was wearing diapers around her. I did however make it out of the shrink. So I don't have to go to a shrink but I am not allowed to wear diapers around her...basically, she found out about my bellissimo's when she told me to get gas for her vehicle which apparently was a diversion so she could search my room and find them.

I didn't want to damage my relationship with my mom like most members have done before with their parents about their diapers so I honestly left the situation alone after we both agreed I did not have to see a shrink although she still was thinking about it. She said she was dumbfounded that her son would do something like this (me) She also told me what my dad would think about this. His son (Me) wearing diapers (My dad was shot and killed for those who don't know)

So what does that do for me? Well it's simple...my diaper days are over till I move out so I have to resist for the next 3-5 years which will be hard but I will try to manage honestly. I will still post around, be around, give advice, etc I just can't do it while in a diaper It was upsetting for me to say goodbye to my Bellissimo's (Same reaction probably for others who had to do the same before) and there is no way to convince her. They are out of sight, out of mind...the feeling does hurt but I can't change the past nor could I change the present but one day I will change the future about myself...that's a long ways down the road.

Updated 24-Feb-2015 at 01:57 by Snivy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ah, I see. That's too bad, man. At least you won't have to go a shrink still.

It's not fun getting caught. Years ago I was caught by my mom, and like your mom, she didn't take it well either. I also just had to leave it be, in order to keep the peace, and maintain a good relationship with my mom.
    So I had to keep this side of me hidden away for years, only rarely getting the chance to secretly wear. Suppressing this part of me wasn't always the easiest thing in the world to do, and as a result, the desire would strongly flare up sometimes, and I won't lie, it was pretty frustrating, but unfortunately, I couldn't really do anything about it, not until I moved out recently anyway.
    It's really unfortunate that something like this gets such a negative reaction from people as often as it does. It doesn't hurt anyone, and there are far worse things a person could be into. But what can you do, it is what it is I guess.

Just think that once you're able to move out, you'll have the freedom to wear any time you want.
    I know it may not always be easy in the meantime, but I'm sure you will get through it with no problem in the end. It will only be a temporary set back after all.
    I've been forced to take a few years off from diapers before. You'll be fine! If it makes you feel any better, my mother had an extremely similar reaction to yours Throwing out my stuff and telling me point blank that she was disappointed in me, and that I needed to grow up, and that I should see someone for my issues.. but as the years have gone on and we've both gotten older, she's really slowly started to come around and really seems to accept it now.

I'm glad that you are safe and that things didn't get worse though. One day Snivy shall be padded again!
    Updated 24-Feb-2015 at 02:17 by gigglemuffinz
    Personally I would have avoided saying that 'it relieves stress' as it firstly infers something is wrong for you to be stressed and then the fact diapers are the coping mechanism you have 'selected' seems completely insane to a normal peeps. I would try again and place more emphasis on this is just how you feel, you have felt it for a long time and that you don't know where it came from, that it just exists. It's not something you ever chose, decided or wanted and maybe like others here you would stop these feelings if you could. Obviously she is a bit freaked out about her adult son wearing diapers nearly 2 decades after you were potty trained, so perhaps come to an agreement not to wear around her, you physically will not be able to abstain from diapers for 5 years, it can't be done, you will just go through massive purge/binge cycles which ultimately only makes you feel worse. Bottling up feelings like this are no good for your mental health, fetishism is an extension of sexuality - very much like being gay or bi. Hell, trying to not have gay feelings literally drove me to attempt suicide, just ask her one question. If you were gay would she not want you around her? As it is distinctly similar.
    Sorry it went that way. It's not that far off from how things went with my mother back when, although neither of us were as clear as you and your mom about what was really going on. The upshot was that I took several years off wearing because the mental harm it could cause my loved ones was greater than the pleasure it could bring. I think it was really the beginning of my self-acceptance, despite not being able to act on my desires. I still fantasized quite a bit about them but tried to put the guilt aside. A guiltless fantasy isn't as good as the real thing but it's better than nothing.

My mother's reaction wasn't reasonable but it was important to me and I could look forward to the day when she wouldn't be in a position to be hurt by that.
    Well. That's certainly less than ideal, but I think you've got the right attitude about it. Stick with it and -- who knows? -- perhaps she'll come around about it. If not, you've got plenty of padded years ahead of you, even if the next few aren't among them.
    Definitely a better ending now than the threat opposed before.
    I know she your mother and you live in the same house as her but your of age that she should know that she can't go snooping in your privacy that all messed up.
    its your own room and its like your mail she can't open your mail its agents the law to go and open your mail, and sorry to hear about your dad and this next part is just my opinion and nothing else but I have a gut feeling that your dad would be mad at first because you hid it from them but then accepting of it its not like you are doing drugs and other stuff that would and will harm you. But what do I know how your dad would react to it if he was around and don't ever forget he always will be looking over you and your mom and other family members.
    I know what it's like for you to declare your diaper days are over. At least you got to say goodbye to your Bellisimos, my dad threw out my Tenas BEFORE confronting me.

You should consider the above advice on coming to a compromise about using them but chances of success are (upsettingly) slim. So you have to find other ways of relieving your stresses of life and I have 2 suggestions that worked for me somewhat.

One is to write diaper stories. This you are doing, and you know that it can distract you sufficiently. The other thing you could do is to draw pictures. I failed art in school but I got along well.

Your car got crashed into. To keep moving away from the stresses of life, get onto your motorcycle.

Last but not least, be patient. Time has its way of healing wounds.

Take care
    Been there done that (no diapers while daughter and grandkids moved back home - 2 years). Its not as bad as it seems as long as your busy, which i have to assume you are going to school, etc. Maybe its time for another hobby to obsess over for a while. Get in shape to do a marathon.... or ride your bike across the country.

I think we'll all understand if we don't see much of you for a while.
    That really sucks. That said, clearly you're over the age of 18, by us law she can't touch anything you own.

If I were you, I'd DEMAND monetary compensation for the Bambinos. They aren't cheap. She has no right to tell you what you can and can not wear. Even if you live in her house, legally she can't say shit. I know you don't want to hurt your relationship with her, but sometimes parents need to be told what is what. TBH, I'd agree to go to a therapist/shrink (One of your choice, not hers.) ANd have the therapist outright tell her it's none of her business and that she's being overbearing. That's what my therapist said to my mom, and my mom chose the therapist. . . so.
    Updated 24-Feb-2015 at 22:56 by AddyShadows (Fixed a typo)

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows
    That really sucks. That said, clearly you're over the age of 18, by us law she can't touch anything you own.

If I were you, I'd DEMAND monetary compensation for the Bambinos. They aren't cheap. She has no right to tell you what you can and can not wear. Even if you live in her house, legally she can't say shit. I know you don't want to hurt your relationship with her, but sometimes parents need to be told what is what. TBH, I'd agree to go to a therapist/shrink (One of your choice, not hers.) ANd have the therapist outright tell her it's none of her business and that she's being overbearing. That's what my therapist said to my mom, and my mom chose the therapist. . . so.
    Addy, she will kick me out nd I have no where to go unless I get a part time job and maybe look for a dorm but with that, I can't say shit...
    Hey, happens to the best of us mate.
    You've found yourself between the classic Rock and a Hard Place. Just got to tough it out i guess. There's really nothing i can contribute here. So have +1 Moral Support!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy
    Addy, she will kick me out nd I have no where to go unless I get a part time job and maybe look for a dorm but with that, I can't say shit...
    Really? That sucks. . . that's really crappy of her.

-That said, you technically have squatters rights, she can't just kick you out, that'd be illegal.-

Oh well I hope it gets better for you soon
    Updated 25-Feb-2015 at 07:07 by AddyShadows
    Oh man, I'm sorry snivy. It was probably the right thing to leave it at that so you don't have a broken relationship, but I will never understand the mentality that your mom has about it. What does wearing around her have anything to do with it? Especially if it is just in your room? Ugh... well people get crazy ideas. I wish you best of luck at holding off for 3-5 years. If I were you, I'd maybe go to a shrink at your school because it would be cheap, and then just talk to them about it without your mom knowing and then if you ever feel the need to bring it up again, you can say that the shrink you talked to said there was nothing wrong about it.
    well, you can't wear around your mom...what about when you're not at home? Can you get a locker at your school or something? You might be able to have a small stash in a backpack or something that you keep out of the house.
    Id me willing to help you and any way I can even if I have to start a fund to help

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTyrant
    well, you can't wear around your mom...what about when you're not at home? Can you get a locker at your school or something? You might be able to have a small stash in a backpack or something that you keep out of the house.
    She found my pack in my bookbag when she caught me with baby padding and there is no lockers at college sadly.
    I'm sorry you got found out.
    My mom walked in on me putting a diaper on not good .
    So I hope things get bettet for you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.