View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

Fake?

Rate this Entry
Okay, so I posted this picture on another site as well as adisc.. and within like the first hour someone commented on it saying that I traced it, and didn't actually draw it much like my Red from Pokemon. So I guess you can be the judge.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bunny Boy2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	23367

I can assure you, that yes it is very similar to the original one, but that is because I love it so much. All I did was change it to be me.

Like all of my other recent drawings I have colored. I lightly drew it in pencil, outlined the pencil with an ultra fine point sharpie pen, erased the pencil so I have the darkened outline, and then colored it with crayons. (I would have used colored pencils, but I don't have any at the moment)

Yes I know I copied another image, and I do not take ownership of that image in anyway. I just changed it like I said to be my character.(me)

Updated 19-Feb-2015 at 22:55 by BronyPony1418

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't care he's soooo cute and huggablzzzz!!
    It's a famous piece within our community, so you have to expect that people will recognize and comment on it, particularly if the art doesn't directly mention the artistic reference.
    I know that, I did mention the reference in my album however
    So many people online call plagiarism or faking of art/writing/video content etc., and most of them do it simply to be annoying and get a reaction out of whoever's posted the content originally. I'd continue sketching, enjoy doing it, and not get too caught up caring what anyone else does or doesn't think about your work's authenticity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch
    So many people online call plagiarism or faking of art/writing/video content etc., and most of them do it simply to be annoying and get a reaction out of whoever's posted the content originally. I'd continue sketching, enjoy doing it, and not get too caught up caring what anyone else does or doesn't think about your work's authenticity.
    Yeah, I really don't care anymore. I mean yeah sure I copied another picture big deal. Not like I have any talent to draw something like that from the top of my head. Thanks to high school art class I am used to using a reference. So what if I can recreate, it will never be a talent until I can create. But I guess I can be good at copying
    Updated 22-Feb-2015 at 07:47 by BronyPony1418
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.