View RSS Feed

Point

Read this blog!

Rate this Entry
Just trying to be different here. You know, most people would use a hooker like "DON'T read this blog!"

But I'm different. See, when I see those I go, "Ok! Best not disappoint!" and walk right the heck away. Unless I'm on the computer in which case I just walk away from it.

Well anyways. There was this science museum, well never mind. Let me start at the start.

I was born! AH HAH HAH HAH

GET IT

Anyways, the band at my school has been working hard to play at the Fiesta Bowl (Hosted by Tostitos! Wow!) marching competition. We had this really great Beatles' Love show, and everyone else played stuff like Dvorak's I'm Feeling A Bit Depressed And Oh Wait What's That I Am Uplifted A Bit Let's Write A Song Now Symphony II In Db Minor. The first one of them was in Major but the second was Minor. That's how it goes.

We got 11th out of 13th because the other 2 bands played cool shows too I guess.

Well! After that we started to have fun! We went to this museum in Phoenix Arizona (Hey! That's my state!) that was full of scientific stuff! Yeah!

One of the exhibits I liked a lot was a checkered hallway with a big sign that said "PLEASE DON'T STEP ON THE WHITE TILES. BLACK TILES ONLY." So I stepped all over those white tiles. There was a thing to read at the end of the hall and it said something about people who stepped on the white tiles being cool. Nice, thanks museum!

There was also a nose that you threw foam balls in and after 15 seconds it sneezed really loud and scared you and shot foam balls all over the place. After getting scared myself I sat nearby and watched people fall over backwards in fear. After that I did stuff.

Also! We had about 100 submarine sandwiches that trip! And one spaghetti dinner!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh man I just realized I wrote hooker. Sorry.
    And I also said I walk away from it when on the computer. I need to work on my material here folks.
    Maybe you should get in touch with the guy writing clever museum signs and see if he would help you out with your material.

Also, I like Dvorak's I'm Feeling A Bit Depressed And Oh Wait What's That I Am Uplifted A Bit Let's Write A Song Now Symphony II In Db Minor, you philistine!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.