View RSS Feed

kitterdafoxy

Thank You All!

Rate this Entry
Thank you for the recognition as the 2015 "Furry Guru", it really means a lot to me for many reasons. I have never been recognized for something that I actually like, I was always recognized in school, but that was because I was quite, not very social, but very smart. I never liked school though, I was bullied nonstop for many reasons (my awkwardness, feminine personality, and vegatarianism come to mind immediately.), so I mostly stayed close to myself and over time, became an amazing artist and designer. The only reasons I made the honor role, were because I hardly ever acted out (or spoke unless called on), and my tendency to do what the teachers asked without hesitation (to get out of the classroom.) infact, one of my only non-related childhood friends was a clerk at the local convience store, his name was Dante and was around 20 years older than me, but he understood me and helped me when I needed help. He also lived across the street with his elderly mother who had alzimers, she would regularly forget Dante's name and once even called the cops because she thought dante was a burgler. I would regularly go over to Dante's house when I was lonely and we would play GTA III, watch TV, and just hang out together, he only really seemed happy when I was around. I was also just starting to discover my desires and was confused and afraid around this time, I would pay kids outrageous prices for just a few diapers, most of the time I was lucky if they even found one. Well one day in the winter of 2001, my grandma overslept and couldn't pick me up, guess who came to my rescue in the middle of a blizzard? Dante. He actually closed up shop early since there was a blizzard, drove ten miles to my school, and picked me up. He arrived right when me and this other kid were making a diaper exchange, the kid didn't even have any diapers, just folded paper towels with a plastic bag over them, they were worthless. Dante was pissed, not at me, but at the kid who almost took $20.00 from me for some paper towels, he chased him away and got me my money back. From then on, dante would put a box of diapers by the back door early every Sunday morning, he never mentioned it to me though, but I knew to set an alarm early so I could retrieve them. Besides dante, I was friends with the clerk at the local subway, he would make sure that my sandwich was vegatarian every time and was very nice. Flash forward 14 years and here I am, living my desires to the fullest and being an all around happy guy. Sure, I've had my moments over the years (the 2014 breakdown was just one of the many), but I've pulled through. Thank you all, you mean a lot to me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hold on a sec kiddo, we're just in the middle of nominations. The voting hasn't happened yet!!

Still, it is an honor to be nominated.
    Oops, I was unaware of that. I'm kind of embarrassed that I posted this a bit early, hey, at least I got to talk about dante.
    Yep, the fun has just begun. I was nominated twice but does that mean I am going to get them? Nope! Voting will start in soon so get ready.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.