View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Damn it!

Rate this Entry
Sooo I ordered a case of Abena's this last Friday (2 days ago) I was hoping I did it early enough that they would have shipped same day, then they would have arrived on my day off either wednesday or thursday, I did not make the deadline and apparently they don't ship out on Saturdays or it could be because it was V-day. They won't ship Sunday or Monday because of Holiday being presidents day......So out they go on tuesday to now arrive probably on Friday or Saturday, but I won't know until they ship.

On a side note, I mixed up the billing and shipping address so now I have to intercept them at my grandparents house, but maybe this is better since than them arriving where my roommate would find them first.

Oh well, live and learn I guess...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

In this particular case, your alias proves apt and prophetic. my sympathiy. Hope it all works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    In this particular case, your alias proves apt and prophetic. my sympathiy. Hope it all works out.
    It should now, I was amazed it shipped today and will arrive my day off on thursday and they are also going to ship to my apartment instead
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.