View RSS Feed

Random Facts and Other Random Stuff

First Weekly 24/7 Update

Rate this Entry
About a week ago, I decided to start wearing diapers full-time. So, I'm gonna do a weekly blog update for those who want to read it. I'm not just gonna talk about diapers, though, I do have other important parts of my life :3

I just had my first review at work. My boss said I'm doing a great job and I might be learning how to do a new job soon (one of the hardest at my building, a lot of math involved). Hopefully, they hire me in full-time, being a Temp kinda sucks.

I'M GOING TO PROM! FrouFrouFrenchPoodle on FurAffinity asked me to go to her prom! I hated my prom, but only because I had to go in a suit. But she asked her school, and I'm allowed to go in a dress! That means I'm going to have makeup done and everything! I can't wait!

It's going well. I had a small thing today where I questioned doing this. Mainly because when I went to change after lunch, someone was already in the bathroom and I didn't have the courage to go in the next stall and start making a bunch of crinkly noises with my diapers. So, I had to go back to work in a diaper about halfway to leaking. And, to make things worse, I've been trying to go as soon as I get any kind of feeling to (trying to emulate the incontinence thing as closely as possible), so what does my body decide to do? Not even 20 MINUTES after I got back to work, I had to go. And this was a big one. I had to spend another hour moving around in a diaper that would have been leaking if I wasn't wearing two.

Yeah, I have NEVER been happier to get out of a diaper before.

Then, when I got home, I had to go #2 (sorry if I sound immature, it's kinda hard not to when talking about this kind of stuff). Like really bad. Now, I had no intention of using diapers for that, so I grabbed a new one, my baby wipes, and baby powder. As soon as I grabbed the powder, my bowels just decided to let loose. That's right, I actually had an accident. Not just an accident, and accident mere seconds away from getting to a toilet. I was standing in my room, making a mess in my diaper without wanting to. And halfway through, I regained control, but there was no point in stopping then, so I had to finish.

Ugh, I still feel gross... I reaaallllly hope it doesn't happen again...

I'm glad to see that experimenting with going 24/7 is going well for you. I would attempt the same thing, but living with my parents makes that a little difficult. Longest I've ever managed without a high risk of getting caught was over a 4 day period where I was the only person in my house. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.