View RSS Feed

Sawako

College is Rough

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone,
It seems that I've been busier than ever lately. All my professors must be convinced that their class is the only one I have, because they don't seem to care about giving me tons of research stuff and papers to write. Not to mention how bogged down with other paperwork I have been. Some days I feel like I don't even have time to properly eat and get in my eight hours a night. Luckily, I have a bit of a break to wind down for a day or so at the moment.

I do have one thing to look forward to, and that's my boyfriend's birthday... which happens to be the day before valentine's day. Shame on him for having such an inconvenient birthday! I always struggle with what to get him because of this, but I think this year I'm going to do a sort of combination present with Valentine's day. I want to make a little box with a bunch of cute little things. He told me explicitly that he wanted a mouse(for what reason, I have no idea) so I crocheted him a couple cute little mice that I might put some candy and maybe a gift card and a sweet, heartfelt letter in with. I really hope he likes it since he always gives me the best birthday presents!

I hope you all are having better luck with your time management.
Sawako~
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I try, but it's still a struggle.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.