View RSS Feed

babyjunior1982

Hard Finding Friends & Losing Old Friends

Rate this Entry
I really don’t understand what I am doing wrong in trying to find new friends ?? because when you meet me that I am a very honest and truthfull person and like to cuddle upto.. Evern strange that people who has met me that I seem to lose contact with them :-( and it feels that I have upset them or done something to hurt them which myself as a person don’t do !!! It makes me feel so much down in myself on why do people meet me and then dont want to contact me after and feeling inside that if I done something wrong… I do hope I can try and pull myself together and hope to find new friends.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey again, babyjunior. I wonder if you've considered what was said in response to your last blog entry on this topic?

That blog entry was made five months ago, and you've only made two forum posts between then and now. I'm not sure where your friend-making efforts are directed, but they clearly haven't been directed at ADISC, so I find it odd that you would again come back here to ponder what you're doing wrong. It's pretty darned obvious!

Your blogs seem to be focused on getting people to come over to your house (or nursery) and meet you in person. That is, frankly, more than a little bit creepy. That's not to say that you personally are creepy, but rather that your approach to making friends is one that will -- and should -- set off alarms in the average person's head. To expect that a stranger will simply say "ok, sure, I'll come right over" is just plain unreasonable, and for a stranger to do that would be highly imprudent. And I think most of those strangers know that.

If you want to make friends, then actually participate in the forums. Be interested in other people, and be interesting yourself. Let friendship happen. Your current approach reflects a mixture of haste and laziness. If you want friends, slow down and actually invest yourself in friendship. Only then will somebody (reasonably) think to themselves, "Hey, that babyjunior guy seems pretty cool. Maybe lunch in a public place would be ok."

There's a process when it comes to making friends. You can't just skip it.
    Updated 11-Feb-2015 at 06:23 by Cottontail

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail
    Hey again, babyjunior. I wonder if you've considered what was said in response to your last blog entry on this topic?

That blog entry was made five months ago, and you've only made two forum posts between then and now. I'm not sure where your friend-making efforts are directed, but they clearly haven't been directed at ADISC, so I find it odd that you would again come back here to ponder what you're doing wrong. It's pretty darned obvious!

Your blogs seem to be focused on getting people to come over to your house (or nursery) and meet you in person. That is, frankly, more than a little bit creepy. That's not to say that you personally are creepy, but rather that your approach to making friends is one that will -- and should -- set off alarms in the average person's head. To expect that a stranger will simply say "ok, sure, I'll come right over" is just plain unreasonable, and for a stranger to do that would be highly imprudent. And I think most of those strangers know that.

If you want to make friends, then actually participate in the forums. Be interested in other people, and be interesting yourself. Let friendship happen. Your current approach reflects a mixture of haste and laziness. If you want friends, slow down and actually invest yourself in friendship. Only then will somebody (reasonably) think to themselves, "Hey, that babyjunior guy seems pretty cool. Maybe lunch in a public place would be ok."

There's a process when it comes to making friends. You can't just skip it.
    Thank you for your help and will take note of that (hugs)
    You need to make some munch's and littles get together's.
    I know there are some at kings cross seen it surfing the net.
    Don't be so needy that is a turn off for some do what the others are doing.
    A good thing to do it still observe how the other people are and that helps
    If your to starved for attention or Elmo that can turn people off too.
    All the best you can pm me if you like take care.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.