View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

2015 Life Update

Rate this Entry
Yep, it seems that after 7 months of endless posts, it seems that my interest in this website has sort of died down now. I'm at my limits of not posting as much as I usually do. (it took 9 months to reach 2,496 posts) wow that's...some sort of record in my book.

On another forum website, back in 2009, I did 9 months and accumulated around 1,250 to 1,770 posts but this...beats my record entirely and I can't even believe it.

I might not be active as much in the future but I will still be there to help and depend on any question threads some users might need help with. If someone is in trouble, help them out...I will be there but it might be late as my reaction time is sorta dying down.

I will still be a member here (duh ) and I have no plans or intentions on going away anytime soon but it's just how I am feeling. I do answer PM's as fast as possible, I love to talk to my ADISC friends either thru Skype or Xbox, possibly PS3 and...maybe some PC gaming with PS3, honestly anything I can to interact with friendly members here! I love it to the least and it helps me and some knowing I am 19 (very young) and I am always there. I am passing college so of course you won't hear me say this excuse "I can't do this cause college and..." that's bullshit. As long as I study and keep my grades up, I can accomplish almost anything.

On another side note and this is the only really major breakdown for me. I've had some users want to meet me IRL a.k.a. fly to my state or beg me to go to their state and hang out with them to get to know me. I love this idea but I do live with my mom and sadly, I can't because not everyone out there in the world is friendly (so I've heard from my experiences and heard it again from my mom) I've lost a dad from a shootout, lost a best friend from betrayal (Currently losing some IRL friends from pointless bullshit I don't think is fair), my life is definitely changing from either better or worse...sadly, that's life and I just gotta deal with it. I've received invites from some ADISC users here ever since I met them I think 15 or so(May 2014), got invited to meet the Founder/owner of Fluffy Waddles, had an opportunity to meet the youtuber Markiplier who was near my state (Who travels to meet with fans and my mom said no I couldn't), the thrill of all of this blew my mind up and sadly, I had to say no to all of this.

I never realized I was so popular, it's all thanks to people here. Sorry if some of you think different of me and if you hate me, that is fine, I won't throw a hate towel at you either, I will just walk away without saying a word. Anyone have any comments, feel free to express them and sorry for the long read.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yo! Be here when you want to be, and don't feel guilty when you don't. Seriously. Forums are fun, but they shouldn't be a ball-and-chain. I've gone weeks without posting and then come back to post every day for a while. Call it a variation of the binge/purge cycle. It's the healthy way to be, I'm convinced.
    I know we haven't spoken much, so please forgive me if I just dropped by randomly and decided to reply.

Personally, I think you're going about this in a very sensible and intelligent manner. I agree with Cottontail, you shouldn't feel obligated to a forum if you currently have a lack of interest in it's participation All of us need a break from anything every now and then, and internet forums are no exception. But of course that doesn't mean you can't return whenever you like.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.