View RSS Feed

JuliusSeizure

Evil Australian Enviroment

Rate this Entry
I usually dont post blogs but I felt the need to rant.

I love living in Western Australia its honestly a good place to live, most of the time. But fuck our summers can be horrible

In the last week and a bit its been insane , super high dry heat(upto 40C) then bush fires spring up everywhere which kills my partners ability to break(the smoke screws up her lungs). Which is then followed by insane violent lighting/thunderstorms for 4 days, during this time its still insanely hot but now just humid as well.
To top it off several of the lighting storms cause more fires........

I can really understand why the wildlife is so insane here, because the environment extreme at times even in the more habitable parts.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As an Arizonan, I've definetly experienced the 40C dry-heat summers, so I feel you. Phoenix has a tendency to have rough dust storms as well.

Summers in hot places can be an endurance! Keep on keeping on!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz
    As an Arizonan, I've definetly experienced the 40C dry-heat summers, so I feel you. Phoenix has a tendency to have rough dust storms as well.

Summers in hot places can be an endurance! Keep on keeping on!

Its more of the fires than the heat, 2 more fires have started since i made this post. The fires cause serious breathing issues for many people especially my partner, not to mention the property damage and other things. But year its survivable just unpleasant :P

Really horrible thing happened in south Australia late last year when fires ripped through some kennel properties, I dont need to elaborate there....
    Dang. Sorry man.
    Yeah, wildfires are a problem here with the drought, so I also understand the smoke conditions and the problems that can cause.
    Hearin you dude. Things have been pretty rough over your way. Fortunately where I am (usually firestorm country this time of year) we've had plenty of rain and things are quite green. Slightly cooler weather has also helped, so fingies crossed no fires this season. Oh SE Vic BTW. Good luck and hope it all tames down soon. Pretty sure a lot of our CFA guys are over there helping.
    ozbub
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.