View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

Diet.. and update

Rate this Entry
Hello, you may remember a few post ago life was eh. But since then I have started waking up with a smile and manage to keep it through the day with minor bumps.

I started my diet a few days ago, and have been feeling better already. I switched to water, and cut out soda completely. I have found an app to help track my dietary needs, and have been doing good so far. I know it will be hard at some times, but I think I can do it.

I am still a bit on the shy side, and not completely thrilled about the idea of interacting with people face to face, but I am working on that too. I am looking for another job that is relatively close to home until I can get my license. I have been getting to sleep earlier, and have been feeling rested in the morning. (mostly have my pacifier and Pinkie Pie plush to thank for that.)

Nothing else to really say other than Thank You.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

BronyPony1418,

I'm really glad to hear of your results already!

The longer you keep at it, the more you will heal and grow; I'm very thankful for your efforts!

Thank you!
    -Marka
    That is good news.

Keep up the good work and hang in there on the hard days.

Egor
    Keep up the good work. Everytime you resist a craving, your one step closer to your gains. Good luck man.
    Thank you, and I am trying my hardest.
    I hope things continue going well for you, Brony. Dealing with these issues can be 'one day at a time' and some days can be tougher than others. If you stick with what you're doing however you should feel better in the long run. Keep up the great work.

Perhaps one piece of advice I would still like to suggest is that you consider getting some long term counselling to deal with the issues you brought up in previous posts and blogs. You're taking great positive steps forward on your own and I'm glad things are going well, but I've always believed that when you are feeling positive it's a good time to have a plan in place and prepare for those days when you're feeling down. Do keep us posted on your progress.
    Hugs
    If trying to cut proves too hard, start lifting heavy and your body will convert your bf% into energy for heavy lifts.
    Thank you for the concern starrunner, I have thought of finding a place for more help. At this time I want to just go as far as I can and push myself to prove I can do anything I put my mind to. It is a possibility after though. Duality, thank you for the awesome idea. I used to lift weights with a friend, but he decided I was "slowing him down" I would like to get some weights of my own and start lifting again.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.