View RSS Feed

SnowBlitz

Life Starts Now.

Rate this Entry
Life Starts Now.

I thought that was a pretty fitting title for this blog post.

So I was pretty downcast the last few weeks, especially after the BS with my dad. Then after all the shit, the silver lining started to show.

I got the phone call I had been waiting for, the Job interview. And it gets even better. I show up to the interview early, ten minutes early and the boss hired me on the spot practically. I start training today from 2-4. The odd part is going to have one of my best friends be my boss.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Where you working at? Must be better than the previous place you wrote earlier about last week I presume? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Duality
    Where you working at? Must be better than the previous place you wrote earlier about last week I presume?
    Yep same place I did inventory at! I start today
    Gratz! Hope it works out!
    what odd about it because you are working under your friend? Just be grateful he doesn't call you in to change/check your diaper. JK
    You owe me a friendship fee of $15 monthly no seriously, I am proud of you. Your doing better than me Snow ^^
    eeeee! congratulations snowblitz! i hope the job works out well for you.
    I am happy to hear that your doing well Snowblitz!
    Congratulations!

*notes conspicuous absence of several users' comments*

If all you wanted was advice-free, congratulatory outpourings, I suppose you were entitled. This message will now self-destruct.

BOOM!

Hey! I said BOOM!!

Crap. Hmmm... Sorry, but I think you'll have to do your thing again.
    Updated 08-Feb-2015 at 05:58 by Cottontail
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.