View RSS Feed

Who let Articuno loose?

Rate this Entry
So it's a been a crazy few days in MA. Especially for me since I live where the jackpot zone was for the Blizzard Juno, atleast I think that's what the storm's name was. 70mi/hr winds and over 2FT of snow last Tuesday. Took a while to dig my car out on Wednesday. I hear we are getting more snow tomorrow, YAY... only if I didn't have work... I would probably consider playing in the snow. For the most part I think Lugia has calmed the legendary birds Also with the cold nights, I get to wear my footies

Here's a picture of Tuesday night:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150127_225731.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	23155

*sings The Power of One obnoxiously loud*

I get too much snow here... all the time... why is weather only weather when it happens on the East Coast..
    Such snow. Much cold.
    Yes it sucks doesn't it? I got 28" of snow from Juno and suppose to get another 2-4" tonight and then talking about more on Monday.... I really hate winter in New England....
    Meanwhile, in Seattle, we're experiencing a few days of early spring. It's very odd. I hope you guys dig out soon! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.