View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...147

Rate this Entry
I got through the Mega-Snowstorm this week ok. I did get my handicapped-adapted car out of the snowbank it was buried in here in my own driveway. I did go out to purchase more food and more adult diapers for my medical incontinence and Adult Baby needs. I also put my earplugs in and vacuumed the bedroom/bathroom hallway here at home this afternoon. I do have chores to perform, and being an Adult Baby is not possible as a full-time thing. Of course today, I did not take a nap, and I am a little bit irritable. Earlier, I watched "Nature", "NOVA", and "Secrets of the Dead" on PBS, but now I am watching "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" on DVD. I simply need to wind-down for bedtime at ~ 1:30 AM later, and I guess that "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" Will help me "feel little" and relax and comfort me before bedtime.

I've often said you can't have "AB" with out both the A and the B. Watching NOVA and MLP in the same evening definitely qualifies as fullfilling both categories. It sure is a weird dichotomy some of us littles live in. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.