View RSS Feed

Some Great News!

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone!

Yesterday I worked up the courage to tell my best friend about my little side. I was able to keep it pretty general since she said she had actually heard of it before and she didn't think it was that weird or uncommon. I'm ecstatic that she is accepting of me wearing diapers and everything since she is also my roommates now and I'm sure it could have come up at some point. Basically she just told me that if it was a part of who I am then she can definitely accept it. She is probably the best friend I've ever had, not just for this reason.

An extra fun fact for you guys: I tried to crochet some socks the other day, and I must have done something horribly wrong. Let's just say I'm not trying to make socks in the near future.

I hope you are all doing wonderful!

yay! glad for you sawako :-) enjoy your enhanced friendship, and your lack of stress around your roommate :-)

you could start a new trend of misshapen crocheted-sock mistakes...? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.