View RSS Feed

SnowBlitz

A rant.

Rate this Entry
My life recently had been pretty good. In fact it was going great.

Keyword there was.

Over the weekend I worked doing inventory at a local retail store, and may have even landed a job there.

The stupid bullshit that is my life happened while I was working. So my Dad who has this fucking awful habit of snooping in my damned bedroom. I have a stash of both baby and adult diapers, I keep them in seperate places. So Saturday while I was working my ass off, the piece of shit that I call my Dad decided to fucking snoop where he doesn't belong once again. I came home after working about 7 hours and being rather tired from counting stock, only to find my room ransacked.

My clothes? Sitting in a fucking garbage bag by the door.

My baby diaper stash? In the trash.

My self worth? Down the fucking drain.

The worst part is that the ass fuck is CONVINCED that I have them because of some bladder problem. This is not the fucking case. I generally wear diapers for sexual pleasure, and for the occasional night time accident. The asshole is fucking CONVINCED that we're going to have some big talk about this 'problem'.

The ONLY goddamn PROBLEM is his fucking snooping. I am utterly sick and tired of my privacy being violated, I am sick and tired of having everything I've come to enjoy in life ripped away from me by this alcoholic life sucking fucking leech.

//end rant
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

  1. KimbaStarshine's Avatar
    Why did he pack up your clothes? Is he going to kick you out of the house?

    That aside, I'm not totally sure I understand why your dad would be upset at you if you did have a bladder control issue and were thus using diapers to manage it. It seems most parents would be concerned for their offspring - unless your father is the type that thinks wetting problems can be magically stopped with punishment.

    Unfortunately there is only so much one can do when you live under their parents' roof. When the time comes for this discussion, try to be calm and rational, and just explain as much as you see fit. Normally I would say it would be worthwhile to mention the occasional nighttime accidents, but it seems incontinence is exactly what your father's upset about.

    Be prepared to face the possibility that, while living at home, your ability to wear diapers may become very limited, if nonexistent.
  2. SnowBlitz's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine
    Why did he pack up your clothes? Is he going to kick you out of the house?

    That aside, I'm not totally sure I understand why your dad would be upset at you if you did have a bladder control issue and were thus using diapers to manage it. It seems most parents would be concerned for their offspring - unless your father is the type that thinks wetting problems can be magically stopped with punishment.

    Unfortunately there is only so much one can do when you live under their parents' roof. When the time comes for this discussion, try to be calm and rational, and just explain as much as you see fit. Normally I would say it would be worthwhile to mention the occasional nighttime accidents, but it seems incontinence is exactly what your father's upset about.

    Be prepared to face the possibility that, while living at home, your ability to wear diapers may become very limited, if nonexistent.
    I didn't understand why my clothes were in a garbage bag, if he were to throw them out there would be hell. I've purchased most of my clothes with my own money. My Father was one to punish my bedwetting issue, he seemed to think it was just another disappointment. He's not exactly compassionate, at least not that I've ever noticed.
  3. ClandestineWing's Avatar
    Alright Snow, you need to come up with a game plan, because this long talk is going to happen, and it needs to happen. I completely agree with you; your father needs to respect your privacy, but since you live under his roof, that leaves you little wiggle room to be on the offensive about it. On top of that, telling him that it's none of his business isn't going to garner such respect for your privacy, nor will it stop his attempts at snooping; this is a situation that needs a new tact.

    Logically, you should get the diapers out of the way first. Your dad needs to know that your diapers aren't of any interest to him, and that it's something you have a complete handle on and he need not be worried for anything, let alone interested. When that's done, then you can go on the offensive and let him know that you don't feel your privacy is respected.

    That's about as much advice as I can give you without being invasive. I wish you the best of luck with all this.
  4. Snivy's Avatar
    I already exchanged advice via Skype this afternoon but I will continue to wish you the best of luck Snowy.
  5. foxkits's Avatar
    Im sorry the same happend to me i felt the same way at the time.
    Wish you the best .
  6. whisko's Avatar
    oh D-: you are 23, and even though you still live "under your dad's roof" (i don't like the phrase but it implies the only fact that should matter, which is that he provides you shelter), he's an overbearing jerk for presuming he can run any other part of your life. your possessions and habits and "problems" (accidental or otherwise) are not his. i wish you luck at getting out from the situation and finding a different place to be.

    i had a similar but backwards situation a while ago. my dad and stepmom had an apartment 5 minutes from where he worked, and when their house was done being built they moved out and i moved in (and the landlord was happy to find a new tenant so easily, and not have to do any inspections or paperwork). i was glowingly enjoying my freedom, as i hope you will as soon as possible. and when i come home from work one day my tv was on a different channel when i left it. i was confused until i thought of how my dad worked 5 minutes away and might have stopped by. i asked him about it, and he told me "yeah, i stopped by to have lunch and watch tv on my lunch break. is that a problem?" and it was awkward but i said yes, it was. i forgot the reasons i gave, and he was a bit hurt and disappointed, but i didn't plan for that at all.

    and reading the above advice i am hoping you won't have to do what clandestinewing suggests, which is have an in-depth conversation about your diaper habits. to me the connotation of "i've got a handle on it and you don't need to worry" implies that it is something to be handled or fought against, and you might relapse into full-on diaper-baby drool mode at any time if he doesn't keep some kind of eye on you ;-) it's a fetish! you are welcome to yours, it does not hurt anyone (or even involve anyone), and he is welcome to have his own with privacy and without your knowledge or consent. you remain a capable person, employee, and son who does not need further special consideration or attention.

    i wish you well. please let us know how it changes!
  7. Maxx's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing
    Alright Snow, you need to come up with a game plan, because this long talk is going to happen, and it needs to happen. I completely agree with you; your father needs to respect your privacy, but since you live under his roof, that leaves you little wiggle room to be on the offensive about it. On top of that, telling him that it's none of his business isn't going to garner such respect for your privacy, nor will it stop his attempts at snooping; this is a situation that needs a new tact.

    Logically, you should get the diapers out of the way first. Your dad needs to know that your diapers aren't of any interest to him, and that it's something you have a complete handle on and he need not be worried for anything, let alone interested. When that's done, then you can go on the offensive and let him know that you don't feel your privacy is respected.

    That's about as much advice as I can give you without being invasive. I wish you the best of luck with all this.
    This ^. You also have my sympathies. I was fortunate that my parents never discovered my habit, although mom did have a pretty bad snooping habit, as most moms do. At your age, I had built a room in the basement. The entrance looked like part of a wall. It had a blind deadbolt arrangement that only I knew the secret handshake to. That was very nearly the end of old Maxx when the house caught fire at zero dark thirty one New Years Day.

    Fortunatly, younger brother (something of a beast...) was home from the Navy. He simply tore the wall down with one swipe of a bearlike paw and yelled "TIME TO LEAVE"

    End result, found myself standing naked but unhurt outside in 8 inches of snow holding his stereo amplifier. Also fortunately, my van, with spare clothes inside, was unlocked.

    I got my own apartment and never looked back.
  8. AddyShadows's Avatar
    Technically he can't throw anything out you've bought with your own money, I believe that's against the law, He can say to not have it in his house, but he can't just throw your stuff out, I believe (Don't quote me on this cause Canada and US, different n stuff.) But I believe that falls under property damage if he throws your stuff out without your consent, if he keeps doing it you could threaten to take him to small claims court (as a bluff ofc.) but that would most certainly get you kicked out of home :/
  9. ClandestineWing's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows
    Technically he can't throw anything out you've bought with your own money, I believe that's against the law, He can say to not have it in his house, but he can't just throw your stuff out, I believe (Don't quote me on this cause Canada and US, different n stuff.) But I believe that falls under property damage if he throws your stuff out without your consent, if he keeps doing it you could threaten to take him to small claims court (as a bluff ofc.) but that would most certainly get you kicked out of home :/
    That, and I'm pretty sure going to court with "my dad threw out my diapers" isn't the wisest course of action... That should be plan B.
  10. AddyShadows's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing
    That, and I'm pretty sure going to court with "my dad threw out my diapers" isn't the wisest course of action... That should be plan B.
    Of course it's not the wisest course of action, That's kinda the point of a bluff, if you get called out on it you're screwed.
  11. giantguy99's Avatar
    Snowblitz from what I can tell if your father has a drinking problem then I would highly recommend that you simply move out as soon as possible. The truth of the matter is if your father is going to abuse you like that then remind him of his place by simply moving out. You don't need someone like that looking over your shoulder like that all the time and it seems your relationship with your father has become toxic and unhealthy. If your father can't respect your own free will and privacy then simply move someplace else. Honestly I would suggest you just pack up everything you own when he's not around and not even inform him of where you went until your good and settled in. You have a legal right to leave his home without his consent. Any attempt of your fathers part to force you to stay with him is still a violation of your rights and a crime actually. I am well aware that Canadian law is different from U.S law but Canada is still a Democracy and you have that right.

    I know you and I have our differences of course but I never did have a problem with you myself so I never really was upset with you. After all I was not going to disrespect your right to talk to who you want to talk to. It's your decision to make but remember your not doing anything wrong here in this situation and so I would suggest moving as soon as possible. Truthfully if you theoretically had the money to move out on your own right now I would just pack as soon as you read this post without even informing your father where you went. What you do with your things and your own time and money is not his business since your legally a adult after all.

    Now I am not blind to the reality that you possibly can't quite move out yet which what leads me to my next recommendation. I would suggest that you go out and do any good legal work you can find and spend as much time as possible getting the money together for that move so you can get away from your father. This would serve 2 purposes one would be that you would make the money to get away from the abuse the other would be to give you the perfect excuse to get away from your father as much as possible, because if your busy working all day you will not have to be around him. Even if you have to go out and do nothing but shovel snow off sidewalks all day that will help. Essentially your father can snoop around your room and find nothing there because all your things could be in the trunk of your car while you work. About the only thing I would recommend that you do at your father's home is sleep then get up as early as practically possible and go right back out there again and save money to get away from your father. Do not even inform him of what your doing beyond mentioning your working because it's none of his business at this point since it's obvious he can't respect your privacy.

    I would even suggest you not talk to him about the diapers because it was never his business in the first place and since you live in his home I would simply change that so you don't have to deal with him again.
    Updated 22-Jan-2015 at 14:24 by giantguy99
  12. BluefireJay05's Avatar
    I wish you the best of luck in this situation I can feel your pain about being punished and well as for the snooping that just sucks I am pretty sure my parents would be the same way but so far they have not found out and I would like to keep it that way. I really hope all works out good for you.
  13. boobybird89's Avatar
    You're technically an adult and should be treated like one. What your dad did is disrespectful and is messing with other people's property, which isn't exactly legal or a right that he's earned. There's things I'd say about people like that but I won't.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.