View RSS Feed

kerry

black holes and blind posts

Rate this Entry
I have not posted anything here in about a million years or so.

This is mostly due to the fact that, the school year having started, my time was immediately sucked into that vast black hole from which it never emerges, or anyway if it emerges it does so in some other spacetime so it can be of no use whatsoever to me. So for a time my ADISC ventures became minimal: moderate the Stories Forum, skim through posts, but post things only rarely.

I still have no time at all. But frankly I miss posting. Even at those points in time, such as now, when I have absolutely nothing to say.

So please assume for the moment that these words have simply found their way to this blog through the black hole and, apropos of nothing, are now catching your attention. If they have no meaning, don't blame me. I have no control what happens to the language once it enters the event horizon.

Kerry
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yay! thanks for posting, and good luck with school :-D i am about to start online courses again, and i know my free time will likewise shrink. hang in there!
    finals season. On the bright side, you have snow days, cold days, institute days, MLK day....
    I hope your golden with your students!
    We still love you!
    Hello Kerry

You are an inspiration to us all.

This is a good example for the members , be them AB, DL or IC, that we have our responsibility in the big world and then the time for the other stuff and it is all about balance.

But it is nice to hear from the MIA so that we know you are al right and big world is busy.

Good luck with you job, we all know how much you love it.
    You are sometimes more then a inspiration to us ICkaraokegirl. Do you mind if I call you Kerry? I have a hard time trusting most of the mods because I have mild paranoia and ironically I have never felt any mistrust towards you because you keep things so professional. That says a lot about how respected you really are when you can earn the trust of someone who has been formally diagnosed with paranoia like me. Especially when I say I trust you and have never had any mistrust towards you. I can tell that you needed to post something simply to help you balance yourself. It's good to sometimes simply slow down rest and think about what your going to do next sometimes because pushing yourself so hard is not necessarily a healthy thing to do. There is nothing wrong with trying to find balance in one's life and it's obvious that your not letting anything get between you and your responsibilities. I hope school goes well for you and wish you the best!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.