View RSS Feed

Clover

Hmm...

Rate this Entry
I may end up having to be a switch...

My gf/Mommy hasn't said for sure yet, but she's told me she could possibly see herself as a little also...

so if that ends up being the case... we'll have to end up taking turns being the Mommy and the little.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I know it can be hard at first. At least in my case, doing caretaker stuff has always come with a feeling like I'm compromising something. That's a feeling I've been trying to fight lately. That feeling that by putting on the big girl panties I'm saying I'm less of a little girl. You should know it's not true just the way I've been trying to learn that too.

So I just wanna say you should take it slow. Find what works for you. I realized I just was never going to be happy doing mommy stuff myself, but I did big sister stuff. I found a way that doing some caretaking sometimes worked for me and made me feel like I was part of the fun and not just doing something for someone else. There probably is a way it can work for you too.

Your girlfriend/mommy has shared something you, and I'm happy you're willing to do what you need to give her what she might need. It's a beautiful and wonderful thing. Try not to think of it yourself as "having" to be a switch or "having" to take turns, but that your girlfriend/mommy will understand how you feel even more, how you'll have a whole new way to experience closeness, and how it CAN be a fun time for both of you. Try to want to do it, not feel like it's something you just have to do. It'll make it better for you and her in the long run, I think.

Sorry for babbling, it's just the way you worded it got me thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz
    I know it can be hard at first. At least in my case, doing caretaker stuff has always come with a feeling like I'm compromising something. That's a feeling I've been trying to fight lately. That feeling that by putting on the big girl panties I'm saying I'm less of a little girl. You should know it's not true just the way I've been trying to learn that too.

So I just wanna say you should take it slow. Find what works for you. I realized I just was never going to be happy doing mommy stuff myself, but I did big sister stuff. I found a way that doing some caretaking sometimes worked for me and made me feel like I was part of the fun and not just doing something for someone else. There probably is a way it can work for you too.

Your girlfriend/mommy has shared something you, and I'm happy you're willing to do what you need to give her what she might need. It's a beautiful and wonderful thing. Try not to think of it yourself as "having" to be a switch or "having" to take turns, but that your girlfriend/mommy will understand how you feel even more, how you'll have a whole new way to experience closeness, and how it CAN be a fun time for both of you. Try to want to do it, not feel like it's something you just have to do. It'll make it better for you and her in the long run, I think.

Sorry for babbling, it's just the way you worded it got me thinking.
    Oh don't apologize!

Long replies like this usually end up being tons of help, so thanks ^^
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.