View RSS Feed

Clover

My good friend just surprised me in the best way

Rate this Entry
I've always considered this friend to be like a big brother to me, in a completely platonic way. I love him like a brother and he's always stuck by my side when I needed someone the most.

But I was just having a conversation with him. He lives in another country but has intended to meet all of his closest friends in the future, one at a time. He was always going to let me be little around him despite him being completely vanilla.

But... he just admitted something to me. He's willing to actually indulge my little side now. Amazing. I never saw that coming at all, but it made me happy when he said that.

I asked him just to make sure he was okay with it, and he did say yes.

My educating on the lifestyle paid off, eh? He actually went from thinking we were all freaks due to sensationalist media, then realizing we're not all like that once he met me. Now, this
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay! I've had experiences like this too! It always makes me feel super happy! I hope you feel super happy too!
    Amazing friends are always amazing!
    I'm happy for you! Hope you have a great time together!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawako
    I'm happy for you! Hope you have a great time together!
    Well, he won't get to visit me for at least a year or two, but I'm certain it'll be worth it
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.