View RSS Feed

Final Fantasy VII

Rate this Entry
Hey guys!

I hate to do this, but I am all alone on my twitch stream after an hour which sucks. Yeah, It's hard to get viewers and I know it's spammy. I just know, that in this world, somewhere, are some crazy guys and gals that wanna party with me and play Final Fantasy VII. I would play FF7 on a movie theatre screen. I would make FF7 an MMORPG themed game. heck, can I mention I love FF7?

So, anyways, if you catch this any time soon I am live right now and I welcome anyone to join me or hit me up in the future. I love RPG's and I want to make new friends.

Your friend in time,

The Video Game Codemaster.

My last playthrough was wrapped up in August. Definitely nicer to play in downloaded form on the PS3; no need to be a disc jockey. I'd be first in line for an official HD remake. I still love the original, but there's no denying: It hasn't aged well.

My six-year-old wants to be Cloud next Halloween. I guess I need to figure out how to make a colossal sword that he can still lift. That could be a fun project. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.