View RSS Feed

BabyMitchy

Final Fantasy VII

Rate this Entry
Hey guys!

I hate to do this, but I am all alone on my twitch stream after an hour which sucks. Yeah, It's hard to get viewers and I know it's spammy. I just know, that in this world, somewhere, are some crazy guys and gals that wanna party with me and play Final Fantasy VII. I would play FF7 on a movie theatre screen. I would make FF7 an MMORPG themed game. heck, can I mention I love FF7?

So, anyways, if you catch this any time soon I am live right now and I welcome anyone to join me or hit me up in the future. I love RPG's and I want to make new friends.

Your friend in time,

The Video Game Codemaster.

http://www.twitch.tv/vgcodemaster/
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My last playthrough was wrapped up in August. Definitely nicer to play in downloaded form on the PS3; no need to be a disc jockey. I'd be first in line for an official HD remake. I still love the original, but there's no denying: It hasn't aged well.

My six-year-old wants to be Cloud next Halloween. I guess I need to figure out how to make a colossal sword that he can still lift. That could be a fun project.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.