View RSS Feed

Babyboyc

Fetlife

Rate this Entry
lol well like I said my girlfriend is supporting of my lifestyle but, says she doesn't want a baby but she won't break up with me. So she created a fetlife so she can have casual sex with men as she put it and I'm just like uhhh but maybe it won't be so bad.
Tags: fetlife
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh man. This doesn't sound good at all. I don't want to be hurtful but if she actually is doing what you said looking for sex outside of the relationship, that is a bad sign and almost every time means a relationship is doomed. I really feel you need to address this right away. It's just a terrible sign. I don't know many positive long lasting relationships that also share sex with others on the side.
    I hope not.
    Open relationships can work but when one party decides to go that way unilaterally, you've got a clear problem. If this doesn't sound like a good thing, she's the one you need to be talking to, not us.
    I'm also sorry to tell you this doesn't sound good at all. It sounds like she will just be with you until she finds a "real man" (as opposed to a "baby") then she will be gone. You need to talk to her and see what she wants in your relationship and why is she not happy with sex with you. You do have that kind f a relationship don't you? (No need to answer that question publicly. Just reflect on your relationship)
    Uh... yeah... open relationships require mutual consent, and it doesn't sound like it's the case here.
    [QUOTE=zipperless;bt35320]I'm also sorry to tell you this doesn't sound good at all. It sounds like she will just be with you until she finds a "real man" (as opposed to a "baby") then she will be gone. You need to talk to her and see what she wants in your relationship and why is she not happy with sex with you. You do have that kind f a relationship don't you? (No need to answer that question publicly. Just reflect on your relationship)[/QUOTE]

She said she is just into things that I'm not she is into being dominated in our relationship she feels she is the more dominate one she said its not a problem and is attracted to me but my diapers make her feel like she has to play a certain role with me and her side never gets explored.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.