View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

New year, fresh start.

Rate this Entry
I would like to say happy new years to everyone and hoping everyone is having an awesome 2015 right now.

I ask a favor among the ADISC community to not look at me the same person I was when I first joined because I tried my hardest to work and built up maturity because I was that...weirdo when I joined and because little bit mature as the months progressed into the ending of 2014 and while everyone get's fresh starts, I hoped that everyone will also give me a fresh start and let me continue the hard I have done on here like I do in almost everywhere. If you don't want to give me one, that is fine but it's 2015 and I deserve another shot in 2015 on ADISC.

Some have looked at me differently, some thought I was underage, some thought I was an HNG or a pervert and that is going to be dirt in the past because 2014 was not a good year for me, I am going to make 2015 a better year and a better life for me.

Thank you for reading.
Categories
Viewable only by ECs and higher

Comments

*hugs*
    Snivy,

May the force be with you, especially as you learn to use the power for good...

Many of us have matured here through some sort of painful, embarrassing 'baptism by hell-fires', so don't try to throw your past away... it's what got you here now... and that affords you opportunity for a greater future too...

The only thing that would truly be shameful... is if you hadn't learned anything to grow from... and it's obvious that you have, and continue to learn and grow here now...

Also, as I'm sure you're starting to realize... when you expect attacks, that's most of what you'll be able to see or perceive... no matter what was intended... We are our own worst critics... Finessing the differences between confidence and arrogance... goes a long way towards competence too...

While it's true... you do sometimes boggle our senses... I can assure you, that you are not hated here!

And, while some degree of social engineering may have been involved... you might realize too, that you have been given a gift by this community, of status... that some have been desiring for years, and haven't yet made it to... so, you might consider why some may be frustrated, and bewildered...

But, status isn't something to covet, or defend... though it is rewarding, it is an honer... and, it is a privilege... It's also a responsibility... whose time is rather fickle and fleeting... Yet, the responsibility precedes it, and remains afterwards...

You were given this gift because you gave something that was needed, and/or desired from a number of people!

"You are a unique individual... just like everyone else" Embrace your uniqueness, and your part of us all together...

For me, my status is a testament to all that ADISC, individually and collectively...has given to me!

To that, I feel compelled to return in kind... to do my best, which is sometime crap, often times about mediocre, and on occasion... is worthy of a bit more... So long as my heart and intentions are good, and that I will hear and see myself and others...

I don't think that I support a 'fresh-start'... I support you building on who you are, and what you do... nothing needs to be erased, just embraced... misunderstandings and all...

Again... you weren't defective, or infected... you were just starting out... like we all must, and many of us have...

Just keep building your human, your character, your reasons, your healing, and your beliefs... your desires and dreams... Keep being you, just keep being a better you... anytime you get a chance...

Right-now, is always the best time of opportunity... while we may learn from the past... we shouldn't live in the past... while we may hope and plan for the future... the future is only really accessible when it becomes now...

Live now Pokémon... live now...

My best to you and yours!
    -Marka
    Snivy, you are simply a friend to me. I don't see you any other way. I wish I could be a better friend for you!

I totally understand the fear that everyone is putting you in a box and not being open minded. I worry about that a lot.
    I am always over the walls but like I said, I am burying the hatchet and starting fresh regardless what happened in the 2014, while I can't heal hearts of others, all I can do is open up brand new ones and continue to feel with support and guidance, I will still have the same feelings and personality I am but what I won't have is the degrading comments and the snarky remarks on others even if they deserve it (No one deserves hatred or rude things to say)

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
    The first step in solving a problem is recognizing there is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.