View RSS Feed

Thanks For The Year

Rate this Entry
With the new year coming up I feel ready to move forward with so many things, especially considering I've got quite a head start on it right now. 2014 wasn't a very productive year for me, but there was some good that came out of that: I couldn't really tend to my long-term goals because I didn't have opportunity to, with that door closed, another opened; one that allowed me to further embrace a certain side of me, and it was certainly a door I needed to walk through.

With the dawn of a bottle came the realization that infantilism is a much more integral part of me than I thought it was, from simple recreational practices to making some of my closest friends. And the only thing I regret is that I kept this part of me dormant for so long. With such a realization made clear to me, I think I can face the world knowing that I'm not afraid to fully accept these deep desires of mine when in vulnerability, and that such acceptance is what made me a stronger person.

So, maybe 2014 was a good year for me on the other hand... As an AB, at least. :P

"Not asking you to save me, I'm too far from heaven" -Dream Theater "Far From Heaven"

Updated 25-Jan-2015 at 04:03 by ClandestineWing

Oh my goodness, I have similar thoughts, like... WHY did I try to push this part of me away for years? Kept me from making friends which I now have, for starters.

I'm now a lot happier than I had been in... forever, and my girlfriend is embracing this side of me too, which is awesome.
    And thank you good sir, for being one of the coolest dude's I've had the pleasure of meeting this year! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.