View RSS Feed

This totally happened.

Rate this Entry
So, Mommy and I are both poly, ok. We'd both been in an LDR with another person, who is at best non-binary gender also. I'd kind of gradually stopped dating the other person, though we remained friends and Mommy still loves her.

Anyway, the other one just out of the blue, was talking a lot to me today, and you know what? She just might be a bit of a little, also. She isn't ABDL or anything, but she does respect those who are

And just a bit ago she was talking to me about possible future playtime, us playing with dolls together, and I just started grinning like crazy

She is the person responsible for getting me my newest Lalaloopsy doll, by the way. She told me a lot today, and it just made me really, really happy. I'd had a few not so great days, this made me feel a lot better.

Oooh, congrats on the learning something new about someone and getting along well, and getting a new dollie too! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.