View RSS Feed

Do you ever have one of those days....

Rate this Entry
You wake up early and you feel tired. Then, you decide you should go back to sleep. You wake up later than you wanted to, you feel like crap, and you have a dream that just doesn't make sense. You're fine all day and don't really have a bad attitude, then something small sets you off? No? I thought not but I had one of those days. I really am getting behind in my school work. I'm supposed to graduate May 29th alongside my old school friends. I'm doing a bit of a homeschool thing in which a family has decided to help me graduate. The original reason for me leaving my old school was due to bullying. I went there up until 10th grade when I literally could not take it anymore. It got to the point where I was physically sick. I had been dealing with the bullying ever since the first day of school ever for me. It's enough to drive someone literally insane. I'm lucky that it didn't and I've taken the hurt and turned into helping people. Lately I've been feeling really lethargic and unproductive. It could be my sleep but that usually didn't matter before, I still got things done even when my sleep was bad. It got better, then got worse, and then better again. Perhaps the issue is that I'm not sleeping well when I do sleep? I don't know. Whatever the case it is driving me crazy. I am normally someone who wants to get things done and loves to clean. I want the old me back so I can feel refreshed for once.
Tags: blah, lazy, meh, tired

I have those kind of days all the time, the online school I attend makes it too easy to be lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by allenmarin
    I have those kind of days all the time, the online school I attend makes it too easy to be lazy.
    I have atteneded a total of 4 different school options after my original school. A homeward bound program, a charter school, and 2 online schools. I'm thinking maybe self made structuring will help me. A checklist or something like that. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.