View RSS Feed

Sawako

First Semester in College Finally Over

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone!

I hope everybody is doing well. I have been SUPER busy with studying and wrapping up everything for the end of the semester. I am happy to report I have passes all my classes and aced my psychology exam. That class had been worrying me for some time so I'm glad I could get through it. Also, the fifty-eight dollars I got back for selling my books back will help a lot. Books seem to be getting so expensive.

With exams out of the way, I can finally relax and focus on the holidays. I got all my stuff moved to my new room. I am now rooming with two of my best friends since elementary school and I am so excited to get to be with them more often. I know they of all people won't judge the dozens of stuffed animals on my bed and my singing Disney songs at the top of my lungs in the shower.

With the Christmas tree set up it is finally starting to really feel like the season to be jolly, and I am almost done Christmas shopping. A lot of my presents for friends are things I have made. I never realized how many things I would be able to make! I'm now able to create stuffed animals and toys. I recently finished a Winnie the Pooh doll that I'd like to post a picture of if I can ever get my technology to cooperate. The fact that it's become a possibility for me to make money from my hobby is rather exciting. I may start doing custom bags and scarves and things in my community. A little extra money would be nice, especially once next semester comes and I have to buy my own groceries again.
What do you guys think? Good idea?

I'll keep you guys updated. Make sure you're keeping warm and well during the holidays!
As always, I love you all!
~Sawako
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh man, those textbooks. Have you tried to find the PDF versions of your textbook online and just read them on your smartphone? I teach in China and a good chunk of my students do that.

Quote Originally Posted by neocarbunkle
    Oh man, those textbooks. Have you tried to find the PDF versions of your textbook online and just read them on your smartphone? I teach in China and a good chunk of my students do that.
    I WISH we could do that at my university. It would save many people, students and teachers alike, a lot of money and hassles. I'll keep that in mind in case I am ever in a position where my opinion would matter.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.