View RSS Feed

BronyPony1418

Eh, Whatever..

Rate this Entry
I am just really feeling kinda meh, whatever right now. I don't know how to explain it. I feel guilty, anxious, and just like a complete freaking idiot. I hate myself a lot at this particular moment in time. I know that it doesn't matter what I say or do I am never going to be good enough.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry that you feel so bad. I don't think there is really such a thing as "good enough". Everyone has good and bad attributes. We are all somewhat a product of what our lives have been to this point. We can't change what has happened. That being said, what we do and the way we think in the present, will have a huge impact on what our lives will be like in the future. Please don't be so hard on yourself I do hope that you'll continue talking about how you're feeling. I know it helps to vent.
    Hey, what's up? Drop a line if you want to talk. I feel the way you do sometimes...usually when things get over-stressful or when people are making things difficult. If you want to unload in more detail, feel free to.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.