View RSS Feed

Easing my way into a Mommy/LG relationship with the girlfriend...

Rate this Entry

I'd been wanting to do this for a long time now, but we're getting there slowly but surely. It may take us a while to fully get into the roles because we're both new to this kind of thing. Not to mention, she's purely vanilla and I have kinks. Also she's 6 years younger than me so calling her "Mommy" feels kinda weird, haha.

Right now there is only one rule I must follow and that is enforced bedtime. We've not discussed any sort of punishments yet. Because honestly, I have an aversion to punishment because it brings up bad memories and stuff.

But yeah, we're gonna do this, just need to get ourselves used to the roles. We're also in an LDR so it's a bit hard but we can make it work.

Sounds exciting I hope that it goes well for you, and that you both benefit from it. You probably already know this, but I would say don't try to make your relationship fit into some kind of preset mold. Just try new things a little bit at a time. Keep doing what works, and don't do what doesn't. It sounds like you're doing that anyway. Good luck! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.