View RSS Feed

Past Week

Rate this Entry
Boy, I haven't logged in in a while! I just really haven't had much to say or contribute lately. I have been wearing during the day a lot more while my wife is at work and kids are at school. I haven't done that in a while. It has felt great! But unfortunately that means I use more. I have two diapers left and the kids will be staying at my moms for the weekend. Might wear one tonight to bed. I ordered more but won't be in for a little while. I have been wearing the A+3 diapers regular size. I am glad they make that size because large are way too big and medium are just slightly too small and tight. They are cheap enough to reorder more often too. Only thing I don't like about them is some times the tapes aren't that good. But I like them because they are thin enough to wear under clothes but not too thin. Though, right now they are on backorder, so had to order the A+4, which are a lot thicker. Oh well! Anyway!
Journal Entry

Hey, it's fine. Log in when you can. We really appreciate it though. Seems like things are going pretty well though, diaper wise. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.