View RSS Feed

Sawako

Planning for Spring

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone!

This morning at six registration for spring classes started for freshman with less than 29 hours at my school. I already wasn't too happy with having to get up at five thirty but I didn't know it would be so hectic. The servers kept crashing and it took over half an hour just to get into Webadvisor. It was as if I was grocery shopping on black Friday but only the self-check out lanes were open. Luckily I got it to go through and none of my preferred classes were full yet so I don't have any schedule problems, and that's a huge relief!

I also got my presentation for tomorrow done. We are talking about our views on leisure and wasting time. It is a very interesting subject and I would definitely recommend anyone who is curious to go read a work called Plato's Apology. It is about the story of Socrates, who I personally had a lot of misconceptions about.

Good news! My good friend who I was planning to room with before our wonderful administration screwed things up has an empty spot in her room now. Her evil roommate finally moved out! Perhaps evil is a bit too harsh... but she WAS rude at the least.
Plus she bought a pet fish without telling them and then told them to feed it. I would probably be a little annoyed as well.

I saw the first snow flurries this season today so I hope everyone is staying warm and well!
~Sawako
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.