View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

I'm being used :(

Rate this Entry
If I tell a joke or even intervene, people flat out and say (why did you even ruin this) or (say something that did not involve you?)

Because it's my life and my body, I'm allowed to do whatever the hell I want. But even if I try to impress or crack a smile, I fail at the slightest bit of moments. I do not understand why some people have to be hard-headed. I can't impress the world (I know) but I also don't have to be acknowledged for ruining something. I already have rivals and I don't need to have more.

On top of that, I feel like I have been used by some people, feel like people are trying to control me, being asked by users if they want to be my daddy (Kinda creepy especially if I don't KNOW THE PEOPLE) If I say "no" they get pissed and not talk to ok that'll do. Told to do this and that but if I ask them a favor they are either too busy or doing something else. One week later, "I don't want to do it" that straight pisses me off.

I found out a hurtful truth I've been living with for the past 5 years last night that my former friend was only my friend because he was bored and wanted to use (my food and play my games) He tried to come over this weekend but I caught him after he would not answer my phone calls for the past two weeks. He decided to pull a hate card and run it on me. I ended the call and just sat on my bed thinking about some stuff.

I am going to ask ADISC people and be honest with your opinions. Do you actually value me as a friend or are you using me as some numbers in popularity because my life means more to me than just a number or a burnt burger crust. I'm not your son, i'm not your french fry, and most importantly I'm not your pokemon. If you actually value me as a friend, please tell me why because I am tired of living with lies, eventually they get old after awhile.

Updated 07-Nov-2014 at 20:35 by Snivy (Spelling)

You're not my pokemon? Awww!

Seriously, yes you are my friend. We have quite a few fun PMs. I like your spunkiness and humor. I see a bright future ahead for you! Keep your chin up and don't let peeps get you down. You will have many more friends to come in your life, meaningful ones!
    Because you're a cool guy. You actually attempt to get to know me and other people for who we are, and not through our special interest; we honestly need more people like that. I'm sorry that you feel like you're being used as some kind of online kink partner, but you shouldn't concern yourself with that kind of people. Just know that I and other sensible members here will never think of you or anyone else as such.
    Because Snivy we actually care about ya. You've ran into some weirdo's but we're your friends, we care about you, and we don't use you for some sexual kink.Plus you took the time to get to know me, of all people, the dude who's hardcore obsessed with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    I don't use people. I actually have been used before, and it's the most horrible thing, so why would I do that to someone else? I wouldn't.

I care about everyone who I become friends with.
    To me a friend is someone you are willing to spend time with, listen to, and talk to.
    We have a avenue of information that we share, and or comment on.

I can understand what you are saying. Unfortunately it is a part of some peoples life to have "friends" that are there when they want something.

As far as ADISC friends go for me; they are people that I have met here with a common interest. Some I see on line once in a while, others I look to see what they have to say, and a few I have talked to through PM.

BE strong my little one tooth green friend.
    I think we're friends. Of the kind that just talk sometimes or get involved in the same discussions and occasionally crack jokes or give each other support. I think you're a funny, really active guy who likes to get involved in all sorts of topics and has interesting opinions. You're also always willing to listen, which is awesome.

I wouldn't worry about having a bad experience with some other people. It happens, sometimes it turns out that they're not what we expected and that's okay. You just have to move on and keep meeting people. Sometimes you can keep people around and just reduce your expectations of them. There are people I only play videogames with and I'd never expect them to do me a favor or anything, we just share an activity. There are other people that I'm closer with and rely on them for lots of stuff.

So cheer up, don't worry too much, and maybe keep the lesson with you about not letting people take advantage of you so much, so that your friends know to treat you fairly (and so you'll see who's really your friend).
    I got PM's and comments from everyone explaining. I appreciate the thought everyone put the time in to give me a reason and an explanation. I love you all so much! Than you for your time and wise advice as usual.
    Do not care what others think. You are the only one to defend yourself. Steel yourself. Drama is pointless.
    A true friend is a person who is there when you need them.

I hope you have your situation in hand, and stopped being used, by this taker and user. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.