View RSS Feed

It's my life, and my blog :P

Life Update

Rate this Entry
I honestly have no idea what persuaded me to log on and peek around, but I did none the less. To be perfectly honest I really thought this site would tumbleweeds rolling about with not a user in site. I'm mostly happy to see the site chugging along even if it is mostly with names I've never seen and people I haven't had the pleasure to meet.

Now, a lot has changed about me since I stopped being a poster to ADISC after the 18+ ban. First is I'm far less narcissistic, self-obsessed, petty, and basically I stopped being a teenager. I mean, I only looked in the mirror admiring my reflection for 10 minutes today (joke if that wasn't obvious). I moved to the UK which has been a lot of fun. I'm also a university student now, so there have been many nights spent at bars so far. I've met a lot of AB friends, mostly on Tumblr, and have even had a fun sleepover with two of them. My long distance relationship is mostly over. I spend half the week living with Tom.

Now onto a few negative things. My dad got remarried, divorced, and started drinking again. I actually had to call the police because he threatened me with physical violence if I did not drive him to the liquor store. He also nearly killed himself chasing a high when he ran out of booze. I also nearly didn't make it to university.

I'm happy now living in the UK, and I finally am feeling like I have control of my life and that it is my life to live.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back aboard! It's nice to see the 18+ ban didn't completely discourage its "victims" to come back.

From my experience, UK is one of the cuddliest places to stay, with lots of awesome people and no shortage of fun meetups and events! Where did you move from? And what are you studying at uni?

I'm sorry to hear about your less-than-pleasant experiences with your family. In cases like that, moving to another country and starting a new life of your own is definitely a great thing to do!
    It wasn't an 18+ ban It was everyone under 18. 18+ would mean that you, I and everyone on the site couldn't be here. But it is cool to see some of the younger users returning once they're of age.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz
    It wasn't an 18+ ban It was everyone under 18. 18+ would mean that you, I and everyone on the site couldn't be here. But it is cool to see some of the younger users returning once they're of age.
    I probably could have worded it better. I called it the 18+ ban because it was a ban in which the site went 18+. I should have probably called it the under 18 ban or what have you, but I wasn't very focused on semantics at the time.
    And I just rolled with it, we all know what it's about anyway
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.