View RSS Feed

Getting Colder

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone!
I'm sure you all have noticed the seasons changing and it is indeed getting cooler out. I became unpleasantly aware of the fact the other day walking to class and have started dreading winter. I hope you are staying warm and taking care!

With that said, it also means time for flu season and I unfortunately had to get a flu shot the day before yesterday. I've pretty much grown out of my fear of needles. I realized at some point that your average flu and chicken pox shots typically don't even hurt; however, I still get quite woozy afterwards. Luckily, the man at Rite-aid was very understanding and told me to sit for a while. (I have had some grouchy nurses and such in the past.)

I also just got the Sims 4! I am very excited about it and have been enjoying it very much. Perhaps I could even post some screenshots in the future if that is something people would like to see.

As usual, I love you guys very much!

our house is cold because we rely on space heaters, so I'm not really looking forward to winter. I wish it would stay in the 30s and 40s all winter, but the stupid arctic weather will probably hit the US again. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.